D-FENS prospects--offensive potential

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
Johnson will be the QB of the Jackets PP for years to come, not Klesla. He makes excellent passes and delivers a good low, hard shot net for easy tips. Feeding the puck to Nash and Zherdev will amass some points. He'll probably start off in the AHL then be the first defenseman called up due to injury, if he doesn't make the squad out of the camp.

I think he can be a 30+ point player in a few years.

NYIschremp44

Oct 25, 2003
NYC
danny richmond is so underrated! seen him play a few times...SMART player. Never seen him do a dumb thing with the puck....always seems to know just how long to hold it and where to put it! one of my favorite players!

Boomhower

Aug 23, 2003
Ontario
Visit site
JNRhockeyGURU said:
danny richmond is so underrated! seen him play a few times...SMART player. Never seen him do a dumb thing with the puck....always seems to know just how long to hold it and where to put it! one of my favorite players!
:lol

good one!

blah

Jun 24, 2003
Rosario Ruggeri should play for the Phantoms next season. Weinrich/Ragnarsson type of defenseman.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Johan Fransson is pegged as a future #1 by Elite prospects.com. He has exceptional offensive awareness to go with an impressive skillset. Likely a potential first unit PP QB, perhaps capable of points between the 35/50 point range..

Oiltalk

May 20, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
Neither Lynch or Woywitka look to be strong offensively in the NHL. Both look to be above average in their own end of the rink, but average on the offence.

bizzz*

The first NHL goal Zherdev scored after Johnson's assist.
The first NHL assist Johnson got on Zherdev's goal.
You can name anyone in the world, but those two guys are already producing in the NHL.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Oiltalk said:
Neither Lynch or Woywitka look to be strong offensively in the NHL. Both look to be above average in their own end of the rink, but average on the offence.

I would say Woywitka is pretty strong defensively and Lynch isn't that far off. Offensively, I agree with your assessment. Neither will likely ever break 35 points, although if I had to bet on one of them I would say Woywitka has slightly more offensive potential.

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
forbesy said:
Smid has the potential to pot 35-45 points. His game is based on smooth skating and positioning, similar to Mattias Ohlund.

I see him quite in the same range, like 30-35 points. Hopefully he won't turn in Tverdosvky v1.1 but for what I've read he's quite different from good ol' Oleg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad