D Evan Bouchard - London Knights, OHL (2018, 10th, EDM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
When does Bob Mck's final draft list typically come out? From the sounds of it, Bouchard will be falling. Any chance he's taken after any Def man not named Dahlin,Hughes,Boqvist or Dobson? Who better Bouchard or Ty Smith?

I think Bob said he'd do a partial one after the lottery

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
As I predicted a few weeks ago, he appears to be solidly in the top 5 now. No idea why some people thought he would be falling.

https://www.tsn.ca/the-big-four-solidify-spots-in-tsn-draft-ranking-1.1066345

London Knight defenceman Evan Bouchard, for example, was No. 3 on one ballot and No. 4 on another. Acadie-Bathurst Titan blueliner Noah Dobson was No. 4 on one ballot. They are the only Canadians in the Top 10.

Bouchard was the very clear No. 5 prospect on the Draft Lottery edition rankings, a notable cut below the Big Four but also notably ahead of the rest of the draft class, including the three other defencemen who appear locked and loaded as Top 10 picks this year.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
I've always liked him when I've seen him.

He looks like the solid, yet unspectacular defender. He doesn't look like he's doing much a lot, but he just has a huge impact on the game when he's out there.

elitebottomsix

Feb 19, 2016
The fact he is often described as unspectacular while putting up that stat line is impressive to me.

I wouldn’t be shocked if he goes as high as 3rd come June.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Benning tipping his hand already eh?? He has to be the dumbest GM like many have stated!! LOL... well, if true we have a shot, but I think Wahlstrom goes 5 or 6 so either Yotes or Wings at those picks...

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
Benning tipping his hand already eh?? He has to be the dumbest GM like many have stated!! LOL... well, if true we have a shot, but I think Wahlstrom goes 5 or 6 so either Yotes or Wings at those picks...
Wings definitely will go defense. Theres no way they won't go for positional need when the difference in skill at that pick isn't very big.

Reactions: AmericanDream

pomx

May 15, 2014
It’s no big secret Canucks desperately need a top D prospect this draft.. some people just love to talk out of their ass.

Reactions: Canadian Canuck
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad