D Benjamin Lacoste - Mortagne Noir et Or M15 AAA, QM15AAA (2026 Draft)

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
Benjamin Lacoste at eliteprospects.com

Just added to EP's notable prospect board for 2026, the first defenseman to make the list. Can someone tell me more about him?

You just have to shake up the statistical classification. This is just one of three Quebec players born in 2008 to play in QBAAA (league open to players born in 2007); helped by a great size for a player who is almost 14 years old.

Lacoste and Boyer look like players who will be selected in the 2nd round of the QMJHL 2024 draft. El Khouri is far from the best.

None of the 3 deserve to be mentioned alongside players like Roobroeck, McKenna and Rinne while Nick Kosick is still missing from the roster.

I don't know who is the one who takes care of validating the addition proposals but it's an error.
On the other hand, the addition of Gabriel D'Aigle to the 2025 list is interesting because his level of performance places him at a level rarely seen in Quebec. Better than Olivier Rodrigue being born at the end of the year.

Reactions: Dominance and MMC

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
You just have to shake up the statistical classification. This is just one of three Quebec players born in 2008 to play in QBAAA (league open to players born in 2007); helped by a great size for a player who is almost 14 years old.

Lacoste and Boyer look like players who will be selected in the 2nd round of the QMJHL 2024 draft. El Khouri is far from the best.

None of the 3 deserve to be mentioned alongside players like Roobroeck, McKenna and Rinne while Nick Kosick is still missing from the roster.

I don't know who is the one who takes care of validating the addition proposals but it's an error.
On the other hand, the addition of Gabriel D'Aigle to the 2025 list is interesting because his level of performance places him at a level rarely seen in Quebec. Better than Olivier Rodrigue being born at the end of the year.
Really appreciate the insight, thank you. Always wondered what goes into their listings.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad