D Ales Cech - Kärpät U20, U20 SM-sarja (2022 Draft)

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Way too early to predict any of that
How is is too early to predict him not being a 2022 NHL draft pick? Have you seen him play? Have you seen him play in comparison to Tichacek who is significantly better and went undrafted? I guess if you have Cech as an nhl prospect you must have Zabka, Natny, Kmec and Krakovsky all as picks?

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
How is is too early to predict him not being a 2022 NHL draft pick? Have you seen him play? Have you seen him play in comparison to Tichacek who is significantly better and went undrafted? I guess if you have Cech as an nhl prospect you must have Zabka, Natny, Kmec and Krakovsky all as picks?
My point is, a lot can change. Look at Broberg’s meteoric rise 2 years ago, or someone like Anderson MacDonald who was a consensus top 15 pick in the 2018 draft the year prior and didn’t even get drafted

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I thought he was decent at the Hlinka but probably not NHL draft material. Could carve a good career in Europe, however.

I thought the same. I was debating making a thread, but decided not to. I liked Prcik slightly more, and I'm not convinced he's more than a late rounder. Cech is good enough that he might get drafted. I would predict he doesn't, and probably isn't a real NHL prospect, but he's good enough that he has a chance, and having a good season will help his chances of being drafted.

Reactions: Antiillafire

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
My point is, a lot can change. Look at Broberg’s meteoric rise 2 years ago, or someone like Anderson MacDonald who was a consensus top 15 pick in the 2018 draft the year prior and didn’t even get drafted
At this point in his draft year, Broberg was touted as a potential top-5 pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad