U18: Czech U18 team 2024

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
So czechia will very likely medal even after losing to Kazakhstan. You can't make this up :laugh:
Medal.. goal is to not be down 4-0 to slovakia after 1st period! That is going to be tough for us. I think we are better on paper however Slovaks play us great at the JR level and them winning wouldn't shock me at all.

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
1714506481381.png

I will say it is hilarious we finished 2nd when we only scored 9 goals and only outscored Norway and the Swiss.lol

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019

I like the team, I think we make Semi's.

However.lol

That is amazing.. totally unheard of. Benak getting 1 point and falling on the decisive Kazakh goal too. Galvas with the own goal. Our best guys need to step up. I absolutely think they can! Hoping the Kazakh loss spins them around and pisses them off.

The core players are extremely dissapointing so far. As I said only one who can stand some criteria is Jecho and Curran. I just hope this would not hurt the rankings of our guys too much.

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
The core players are extremely dissapointing so far. As I said only one who can stand some criteria is Jecho and Curran. I just hope this would not hurt the rankings of our guys too much.
I've really liked Sikora.. pleasant surprise. Jecho and Curran for sure!

Reactions: Goodman68

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
Tragic start for sure! Tied it up but we look like we'll never score again. Shot aft3er shot shot. Lots of possession. Our PP is not where I hoped it'd be and I'm positive that Jecho doesn't shoot like Kulich.

Wooren

no longer perennial 4th place losers
May 17, 2015
Prague
Czechs are really going to pull back to back losses to KAZ and SVK, after going toe to toe with full strenght Canada not even a year ago. Fabulous.

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
We were much better in the first, this completely ridiculous 5min pp can throw this game to Slovaks, who really don't deserve to win so far.

I am very angry. Year after year the refs are complete clowns with that 5min pens.

At every U18 WCH every year you see at least 4-5 completely wrongly called major penalties.

Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
Czechs are really going to pull back to back losses to KAZ and SVK, after going toe to toe with full strenght Canada not even a year ago. Fabulous.
It really does feel like another 'seeing eye shot' from SLovakia and we never score again despite hitting 40 shots. Hope I'm wrong but it has that Vibe.

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
We were much better in the first, this completely ridiculous 5min pp can throw this game to Slovaks, who really don't deserve to win so far.

I am very angry. Year after year the refs are complete clowns with that 5min pens.

At every U18 WCH every year you see at least 4-5 completely wrongly called major penalties.
5 and a game for a knee to the balls. That is Galvas partner too. Maybe Mrtka is the reason Galvas has no points.lol

Wooren

no longer perennial 4th place losers
May 17, 2015
Prague

They are better, but have next to no chances and the PP continues to be an absolute joke. Slovakia will probably score another floater or two, similiar to their first one and basically put this sorry ass Czech squad away. But I agree the 5 min penalty should have never been a major, although it was predictable considering they are calling majors left and right this tournament.

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Are they f***in kidding me? Not even convert an empty net shot???

Man that finishing is so terrible, it's hard to watch

And of course Slovaks score from one chance

This is a team full of clowns

Worst team we had in like 20years it's unbelievable

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
I confess, I watched 15 minutes of that comedy, I turned it off after the second Slovak goal. If last year the team was completely unnecessarily purely defensive and it was clearly the coach's fault, here we are again playing grossly below our capabilities. We play against weak opponents and are completely harmless and desperate.
Gentlemen, gentlemen, you definitely haven't got your head out of that ass..

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
I confess, I watched 15 minutes of that comedy, I turned it off after the second Slovak goal. If last year the team was completely unnecessarily purely defensive and it was clearly the coach's fault, here we are again playing grossly below our capabilities. We play against weak opponents and are completely harmless and desperate.
Gentlemen, gentlemen, you definitely haven't got your head out of that ass..
More shockingly that this is almost the same team which was scoring 6+ goals in amlmost every game at hlinka. Its unbelievable and so dissapointing

This team can really step into the history of czech U18 hockey guys:

We had teams which were strong and delivered, brought medal or advanced to semis.

We had teams which were weak and were completely embarassing, cause they just lacked the obvious quality

We had teams that were strong, but didnt delivered, because they failed in the tough games against strong opponents.

But I dont think we had a team which is strong, but wont deliver cause it failed in the eeasiest games of the tournament lol.

Truly exceptional experience this team

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
They are better, but have next to no chances and the PP continues to be an absolute joke. Slovakia will probably score another floater or two, similiar to their first one and basically put this sorry ass Czech squad away. But I agree the 5 min penalty should have never been a major, although it was predictable considering they are calling majors left and right this tournament.
Pure truth.

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Milota has to have a bet against us lol. Its unbelievable what he is doing in the third

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Even that powerplay was completely pathetic ... really thanks for nothing guys ... this was such a dissapointing experience ... I cant even express it properly

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
5:0 we got milion PP, 5/3 .. 5min PP .. didnt score once so far I am sorry, but this really doesnt seem encouraging at all

Canada really gave us more then enough chances to bounce back in this game considering how the start went, and we did absolutely nothing with it.

I wish I am wrong of course, but something is off with this team. Looks like one more W against Kazaks and then QF loss. Hope not, just saying what it is
Well you were right and I was wrong. I said semi's all along. You said the team was f***ed all along. You were right!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad