Czech Extraliga 2022-2023

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Did Pardubice win the lottery? Will, Ceresnak, Musil, Radil, Hyka, Sedlak all confirmed signings, holy shit.
And to add to that they already had good players such as Blumel, Kolar, Kousal, Paulovic, Kostalek.

Gonna be a intresting season. The downfall of KHL is making other euro leagues more intresting.

Reactions: Lackhalak

jagermeister68

Jan 9, 2014
Prague
Pardubice have very ambicious owner, which also want to build new arena with capacity 15k people. Lets see how will all turns out ..

Shawn Heins 44

Sep 22, 2012
Zurich
Friends from Czech republic, I have a question: We are going to Prague for the second NHL game between San Jose and Nashville. Since we will be there fore a few days we thought it would be fun to also go and see Jagr play in person. Kladno seems to have a home game on October 7 but I really struggle to find where to buy tickets. Their homepage is in czech only.

Would anyone be able to tell me if we need to organise tickets in advance? Any chance the game is sold out or can we decide spontaneously? And also, is the stadium easily reachable via train from Prague or should we rather rent a car?

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
Hey, Czech people. Czech out my coming to Praha thread an see if you can come with some advice :D will get there on monday and stay until friday.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Why not bump this sad forgotten thread with the news that Jaromír Jágr took the ice again last night for the first time in eight months. Almost 14 mins of ice time, got an assist (his 99th in the extraliga), team still lost, Kladno still second last in the league...

Edit: ha sorry didnt notice the current year's one was stickied, i have a tendency to complete ignore stickied threads

Reactions: 95Tal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad