Czech Extraliga 2021-2022 (Třinec wins championship)

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Who is the best foreign player in the league? Erik Thorell?
I would say Peter Mueller.. first non Czech to lead the league in scoring. He's got 11 pts in 12 games so not on pace yet. Thorell is doing very well right now.

Points aside, some good Slovak players on D... it could be argued the slovak D are better than the Czech D. Shame Gernat left.. he was awesome.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Screenshot-6.png

top 10 right now. suprised erik thorell did not get a call to karjala cup!

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Screenshot-6.png

top 10 right now. suprised erik thorell did not get a call to karjala cup!
Maybe the Swede's don't value Extraliga results given their league is stronger? I"m not that familiar with Thorell but am assuming, if he ended up in Extraliga, that he isn't that great overall in terms of Swedes?

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Maybe the Swede's don't value Extraliga results given their league is stronger? I"m not that familiar with Thorell but am assuming, if he ended up in Extraliga, that he isn't that great overall in terms of Swedes?

Yes, and swedish coaches think the same about Liiga, AHL and Ebel. its foolish. There is good swedes in these leagues.

Speaking of swedes (he also have belarussian roots), Maxim Matushkin have signed with Sparta. Good player.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Yes, and swedish coaches think the same about Liiga, AHL and Ebel. its foolish. There is good swedes in these leagues.

Speaking of swedes (he also have belarussian roots), Maxim Matushkin have signed with Sparta. Good player.
I was looking and a Swede leads the Czech league and the Swiss league. I"m assuming one leads the Swede league too! Pretty awesome.

Sparta was a stacker powerhouse in Extraliga and keep losing. Can't figure it out for some reason.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad