Cuts

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
This is going to be good....they are on the ice at noon. Waitingfor Haggs to count the bodies

Who makes it?

Koko and Spooner- with Campbell out and 3 exhibition games you need these guys

Leino and Gagne- need more time to see

Florek & Fraser- played in playoffs

Cunningham- three 25 goal years in AHL he'll get Tuesday

Maybe Robins gets a second game because team is so damn SOFT

Rest is my guess to go down

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
This is going to be good....they are on the ice at noon. Waitingfor Haggs to count the bodies

Who makes it?

I realize the regular season is still a couple of weeks away, and there are many moves to come, but I just threw up in my mouth a little...

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore

Who makes it?

I'd add Griffith to that list

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
ByoglWFIcAAxfWG.jpg

DJ Bean tweeted attendance at practice today. Does this mean the missing guys have been cut? No Griffith or Knight makes me sad

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
Wow, real happy Bobby's there. Hopefully they'll change their minds about having an enforcer on the roster. We need some toughness upfront. The guy can play.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
Seems to me that the Kelly-Soderberg-Fraser line will be the 3rd line come opening day.

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
I haven't got to watch any games yet. Listened to one. Looks like they are giving Seth Griffith and spooner a good look. Also gange and lieno seem to be getting a fair chance. Not sure how good any of them have looked. Sounds like they want more d from spooner and more speed from lieno and gagne. Sounds like Griffith has NHL level hockey smarts. But again I dunno. Haven't got the pleasure to watch them :(. I read spooner is killing the faceoffs. That's always a good weapon to have. Oh and Fraser is getting a good look too. He has NHL level shot but a bit on the slow side if I remember correctly from last year.

Beesfan

Apr 10, 2006
ByoglWFIcAAxfWG.jpg

DJ Bean tweeted attendance at practice today. Does this mean the missing guys have been cut? No Griffith or Knight makes me sad

Strange not to see any of Ferlin, Knight or Griffith. I wanted to see an opening day 3rd line as follows:

Fraser - Soderberg - Griffith

Looks like they are still heavily considering Spooner for that 4th line spot, and Gagne has basically made the team.

I think they're being too conservative with the lineup. Not feeling the energy with Kelly on the third line and too many guys playing out of position.

rainone99

Dec 21, 2010
Montreal
ByoglWFIcAAxfWG.jpg

Savard goes on LTIR.. Krug and Smith get better offers and sign...Campbell returns...The next cuts are Koko Cunningham Robbins Spooner Florek Pastranak Warsofsky Breen..

And then it's the same old same old Bruins.. 1st or 2nd round elimination and the guys of the future get 0 NHL Expirience... Boy this is frustrating...

This team is not good enough to win. When will they realize they need to change the vision of this team. Montreal Tampa Detroit are all getting their young players NHL experience to get to the next level and we sign Gagne and Leino, and keep Campbell Kelly..by next year or the year after we will have fallen behind everyone in the division.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Savard goes on LTIR.. Krug and Smith get better offers and sign...Campbell returns...The next cuts are Koko Cunningham Robbins Spooner Florek Pastranak Warsofsky Breen..

And then it's the same old same old Bruins.. 1st or 2nd round elimination and the guys of the future get 0 NHL Expirience... Boy this is frustrating...

This team is not good enough to win. When will they realize they need to change the vision of this team. Montreal Tampa Detroit are all getting their young players NHL experience to get to the next level and we sign Gagne and Leino, and keep Campbell Kelly..by next year or the year after we will have fallen behind everyone in the division.

I love this post. Very well done and nice thoughts here.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)

Boom, there it is...

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
Strange not to see any of Ferlin, Knight or Griffith. I wanted to see an opening day 3rd line as follows:

Fraser - Soderberg - Griffith

Looks like they are still heavily considering Spooner for that 4th line spot, and Gagne has basically made the team.

I think they're being too conservative with the lineup. Not feeling the energy with Kelly on the third line and too many guys playing out of position.

We would all like to see a line like that but there is no way Claude would play 2 rookies on the same line for defensive purposes. I do agree with the rest of your post.

The only benefit from the roster looking like this opening day is that Chiarelli will realize the team isn't good enough and will hopefully mean we will be active before/during the trade deadline.

Beesfan

Apr 10, 2006
Hilarious.

Lucic-DK-Loui
Marchand-Bergy-gagne
Kelly-Soderberg-Fraser
Paille-soup-Caron
leino

Awful

Top two lines are fine. Bottom two lines are bad. I'd go:

Lucic-DK-Loui
Marchand-Bergy-Gagne