Equipment: Custom curve question

Chanbing96

Dec 19, 2012
Kalamazoo mi
I'm looking to get my own custom curve made but I'm Pejorative Slured and can't figure out how to put it all on paper I'm looking for the p08 twist the warrior gionta curve the reebok datsyuk lie and squarish toe I like when the entire blade is on the ice flat my old p92 just the middle of the blade touches...sorry if this sounds noobish lol

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver
Before you go the custom route, have you considered checking out the Bauer P14? Seems similar to what you want.

Chanbing96

Dec 19, 2012
Kalamazoo mi
I actually was looking at one the other day and looked very nice do you think there is anyway to make the bottom of the blade lay more flat or am I gonna have to stop being to picky lol

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver
I actually was looking at one the other day and looked very nice do you think there is anyway to make the bottom of the blade lay more flat or am I gonna have to stop being to picky lol
Other than buying a blade, filing it down, and then using that as a template to get custom sticks made, then no. It has a reasonably flat rocker compared to most retail curves, though.

Puckstop40

Aug 23, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
My question is, where can you send in your concept and have it made? Is there a company that will make your designed curve for you? I have a few concepts I'd like to have made if possible myself too.

I Am Score*

My question is, where can you send in your concept and have it made? Is there a company that will make your designed curve for you? I have a few concepts I'd like to have made if possible myself too.

Eleven Hockey is very good with wooden blades. I assume you're using a two piece combo as that is basically the only way to get custom curves unless you want to bust your wallet for them.

They can paint it black as well, very durable compared to the Sherwood 9950 blades. I am going to order some soon, they are very helpful.

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
IIRC, it is very very expensive to get a custom composite mold made. I don't think that I've heard of anyone getting one done on here or MSH.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad