Curved 4k HDTVs

ArchAngel55

Nov 16, 2008
Philadelphia, Pa
Thanks. It makes sense. It's just me and I sit about 10 feet dead center from the tv. I feel so clueless looking for a new tv. There is so much bs that they try to sell you.

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
I have a 4k curved TV and I love it. I read about the same stuff and was hesitant to get one but figured I could just return it if I didn't like it. Never had to sit in "the perfect spot" or anything like that. I have family and friends who have got one because after seeing mine they liked it so much and they feel the same way - probably will always get a curved TV from now on. My experience is less glare and better to see from angles. I feel like people who try to trash it really never gave it a fair shot or are trying to justify not owning one. As someone who has had one for over a year now I can tell you its great.

I don't get offended by people who say they don't like curved screens and I can understand it's not for everyone but this BS about how only the person sitting front and center gets a good experience is well... just that - BS. Proved that to more than a few friends who had the same concerns.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad