Prospect Info: Current potential of Jeremy Smith

Go Nics Go

May 30, 2013
Rimouski
Allo Jackets fans !

Im mulling over a trade for Jeremy Smith in my fantasy hockey league right now and im hoping u guys can help me... What can/should i expect from Smith? Whats his potential? How long will it take for him to reach that potential? Etc. Also curious to know.

Ur help will b greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
He seems to be solid in Springfield and provides some depth down there. Considering he's 24, he probably has more of a future than Mike McKenna in the organization but I honestly don't see much of a long term future for him considering the load of european goalies the CBJ have drafted in recent years.

Anton Forsberg was signed recently and has good potential. Could possibly play in the AHL next year. Oscar Dansk had a strong world junior tournament and turns 20 in the AHL soon. He hasn't been signed but looks to have a strong future. Joonas Korpisalo is a Finnish goalie who I believe has battled some injuries this year but was another highly touted goalie prospect in the CBJ org. I'm not sure how he'll play out.

Unless some of this goalie depth gets traded, I'm not seeing a huge future in the CBJ org for Jeremy Smith.

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
Didn't even remember this guy.

:laugh: I was thinking the same thing...he was backup to the McBackups. My how fantasy leagues have gotten tedious since my days of playing. I get the idea of a keeper leagues, but that's some serious business when scouring forums for inside info on a the 4th string goalie of an NHL team that's made the playoffs once.:amazed:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad