Current NHL players' kids who's going to be good players

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
Are there any?

Auston Matthews kid, in my opinion, will have the upper body strength of Michael Jackson.

Therefore, it is with great disappointment that I predict that Auston Matthews future off-spring will not make the NHL. I could be wrong however, but this is just my gut.

awegrzyn

Jun 17, 2014
Zidlicky's son played AAA at NJ Avalanche last time I checked.
Bryzgalov's son plays against my son and he is a good goalie.

CanuckGame39

Oct 13, 2006
Vancouver, B.C.
I'm almost positive I heard Todd Bertuzzis son got drafted 2nd overall in the OHL draft. I may be wrong.

Made me feel old as hell. I remember when that kid was a baby still and Todd would bring him to the superskills events and stuff.

Last edited:

McNurse

Sep 2, 2015
I'm almost positive I heard Todd Bertuzzis son got drafted 2nd overall in the OHL draft. I may be wrong.

Made me feel old as hell. I remember when that kid was a baby still and Todd would bring him to the supers kills events and stuff.
What

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
I heard Jagr's grand grand son is about to retire after a long and successfull career in the Czech league.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto

Yeah he was, and by Guelph, the same team Todd and cousin Tyler played for. 2019 draft eligible.

But - this thread is about current NHL players' kids

Passchendaele

Dec 11, 2006
That's one tall order.

So you're asking for an NHL player old enough to have a 13-14-15 year old kid AND a kid who also happens to play hockey and be a decent prospect.

Quiet Jack

Mar 24, 2017
Marty Biron was on Buffalo radio about a month ago talking about how when he played with Michael Nylander the kids would take shots on marty sometimes after practice when they were young. Marty said he told Michael that his kids were really good and Michael just shrugged and said something like "yeah, they enjoy the game." Marty said he'd repeat and say "no, you're kids are really, really good."

Random story

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
Ok another non-current player but Pavel Datsyuk had a boy in February of this year and guess his name...Pavel Jr.! Ah it gives me a reason to live another 18 years until he's drafted. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad