Current and Former Canucks Jersey Numbers

HankNDank

Oct 25, 2013
Medicine Hat
I am getting a set up 20 jerseys done for my ball hockey team, and am designing the jerseys in a Canucks format, and would like famous Canucks numbers. Which should I use? I would like to use players from the 94' season on only. I know the staples, like Sedins, Bure, Linden, Ohlund, Elder, Luongo, Mogilny, Burrows, Naslund, Bertuzzi, and more recently Boeser, Pettersson, and Horvat. Who else should I use? I got 6 defence, 13 forwards, and 1 goalie. Have we ever had a defenceman that was the captain of the team in that time frame?

Jyrki21

2021-12-05
Sponsor
I am getting a set up 20 jerseys done for my ball hockey team, and am designing the jerseys in a Canucks format, and would like famous Canucks numbers. Which should I use? I would like to use players from the 94' season on only. I know the staples, like Sedins, Bure, Linden, Ohlund, Elder, Luongo, Mogilny, Burrows, Naslund, Bertuzzi, and more recently Boeser, Pettersson, and Horvat. Who else should I use? I got 6 defence, 13 forwards, and 1 goalie. Have we ever had a defenceman that was the captain of the team in that time frame?
No, I don't think since Doug Lidster was part-time captain in 1990-91.

I'd say some of the important or memorable ones in that time frame that you haven't listed would include:

1 - McLean
3 - Bieksa
6 - Aucoin, Salo
7 - Ronning, Morrison
8 - Adams, Tanev
14 - Courtnall
17 - Kesler
21 - Lumme (obviously I'm putting this one, but he definitely deserves it)
23 - Gelinas
29 - Odjick
37 - Ruutu
55 - Jovanovski

Reactions: HankNDank

tank44

Feb 1, 2012
Seattle, WA
I'd go the following:

Goalie: (1)
1 - McLean/Luongo

Defense: (6)
2 - Ohlund/Hanhuis
3 - Bieksa/Sopel/Hedican/Lidster
8- Tanev/Mitchell/Malik/Brashear/Adams (F/D #)
21 - Lumme/Raymond
23 - Edler/Gelinas
55 - Jovanovski/OBrien/Biega
or 5 - Ehrhoff/Garrison/Murzyn/Butcher

Forwards: (13)
6 - Aucoin/Salo/Boeser (F/D #)
7 - Ronning/Morrison
10 - Bure
14 - Courtnall/Burrows
16 - Linden
17 - Kesler
19 - Naslund