Confirmed with Link: Cup Parade scheduled

brokeu91

Jul 4, 2017
Rhode Island
My wife said I could fly to St. Louis for the parade if I could find a fairly cheap ticket. Alas, the cheapest was over $1200. So, I guess I'll be streaming the parade and living vicariously through you guys.

Reactions: STLomacneko

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
what the best way to get downtown for this? parking is gonna be a nightmare, is the metrolink gonna be able to handle so many people?

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
what the best way to get downtown for this? parking is gonna be a nightmare, is the metrolink gonna be able to handle so many people?

There's supposed to be thunderstorms tonight and rain in the morning so who knows how crazy parking will be or if the weather will keep a lot at home. I'm staying at a hotel downtown tonight and they agreed to a checkout time of 4pm tomorrow. That at least takes care of not having to worry about parking etc..

David Dennison

I'm a tariff, man.
Jul 5, 2007
Grenyarnia
I would do metro, or maybe park a little away from the madness and scooter closer? You could also park in Soulard and take one of the bar buses up, it sounds like most of them will be in service tomorrow.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
There's supposed to be thunderstorms tonight and rain in the morning so who knows how crazy parking will be or if the weather will keep a lot at home. I'm staying at a hotel downtown tonight and they agreed to a checkout time of 4pm tomorrow. That at least takes care of not having to worry about parking etc..
ya might just watch it on TV

500k people in such a small area doesnt sound like a good time

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Ponchos selling out.

DIY Ponchos.

Clear plastic sheets (like for painting).

Cut into square

Cut a hole for your head

Party on!

hockensm77

Feb 21, 2015
I dropped my wife off at the airport for a work trip this evening and as I drove away I thought, "What if I just drove the 12 hours to STL for the parade?" Decided against it for a variety of reasons, but it was sorely tempting.

Anyone outside of the FSMW viewing area have ideas about finding a stream? Please PM me if it's not cool to share on here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad