Podcast (Audio) Cue The Memories - Celebrating the 10 Year Anniversary of the Cup Win

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Looch is up next

No to side track but because I know you listened to the "Get the duck boats ready" 98.5 special..

Did you happen to catch that tidbit from Thornton regarding Horton and that hes only picking the phone up if Looch calls? That kind of bummed me out.

Reactions: Gordoff and Alicat

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
No to side track but because I know you listened to the "Get the duck boats ready" 98.5 special..

Did you happen to catch that tidbit from Thornton regarding Horton and that hes only picking the phone up if Looch calls? That kind of bummed me out.

Is there a link to "Get the duck boats ready".

I couldn't find it anywhere.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston

Yea I heard that. Definitely sad.

Thorty was definitely right on how tight that line was because they all went on vacation together 2 years ago

Reactions: JCRO

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
The Horton stuff is sad

he should still be playing in the league and here

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Makes one wonder if the big rumor that was floating around regarding his leaving in 2013 has some degree of truth to it...
I don't think he was ever the same mentally after that hit. Obviously there were likely other factors but I definitely think that concussion really messed him up. Just sad stuff.

He, Looch and Krejci all went on vacation together during the all star break a year ago

Reactions: BMC and McGarnagle

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I don't think he was ever the same mentally after that hit. Obviously there were likely other factors but I definitely think that concussion really messed him up. Just sad stuff.

He, Looch and Krejci all went on vacation together during the all star break a year ago

People always forget about the second concussion in 2012 that cost him his season. Definitely cost the Bruins a deep playoff run - they don't lose 4 one-goal games if Horton is healthy. This was only about 7 months after the Rome hit, so it probably did a number on his mental health. Complete cowardly late hit, I don't think Sestito even got fined for it. Joke

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Since the last post they have interviews with

Dennis Seidenberg
Johnny Boychuk
Patrice Bergeron
Mark Recchi

Today they dropped an interview with Gregory Campbell

Reactions: Gordoff and BMC

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household

Is this something that can be elaborated on a little bit?

Just curious as to what this means

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
People always forget about the second concussion in 2012 that cost him his season. Definitely cost the Bruins a deep playoff run - they don't lose 4 one-goal games if Horton is healthy. This was only about 7 months after the Rome hit, so it probably did a number on his mental health. Complete cowardly late hit, I don't think Sestito even got fined for it. Joke

Philly has pretty much been a dirty team since the mid '70s.
I love to hate them and their "fans."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad