OT: CSN Chicago becomes NBC Sports Chicago on Oct 2

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
I'd rather see a game of Vs. at their worst than WGN at their best.

Not a Dan Roan fan, I take it? Put him and Konroyd together between periods on a West Coast game and I'm out like a light before 2nd period. I feel like Dan Roan should have been a painter or something instead. He doesn't seem comfortable on camera.

LordKOTL

Abuse of Officials
Aug 15, 2014
Pacific NW
While I know your joking, it's worth noting that NBC came up with the concept as counter programming after they lost their bowl game. It was never going to be on cable.
Nah, but they could have always done a Heritage classic, "which no US fans would tune into" if online banter is to be believed. But yeah, my tongue was firmly planted in my cheek. :)

Not a Dan Roan fan, I take it? Put him and Konroyd together between periods on a West Coast game and I'm out like a light before 2nd period. I feel like Dan Roan should have been a painter or something instead. He doesn't seem comfortable on camera.
As valid as your point is...it's more like, "I'm a fan of camera crews that can track the smeggin' puck.":sarcasm:

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
As valid as your point is...it's more like, "I'm a fan of camera crews that can track the smeggin' puck.":sarcasm:

Haha, guess it evens out when you're drinking. I gotcha though, yeah, lots of technical errors on that channel. Comcast ain't a whole lot better but you have better camera work for sure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad