Crouse or Rantanen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
We're guaranteed to be drafting 1, 4 or 5. At 1 it's McDavid, at 4/5 it's very likely one of Marner/Hanifin/Strome. With Nashville's pick, these two will most likely be gone, though not certainly. I'm personally looking more at guys like Konecny, Zacha and Kylington with the Preds pick, though I'd certainly take Crouse if he dropped. Not too high on Rantanen, just seemed awkward on the ice, not a quick thinker making plays at high speed. Wouldn't be surprised to see him have a Paajarvi type future in the NHL.

Nashville's pick will be 24, 25 or 30

The_Chosen_One

Jul 4, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
I do agree with deprw on Rantanen. He's a pretty special player as well. Unlike Crouse, he isn't a PWF but depends more on his playmaking and, effortless, skating. He can line up in the middle as well.

Nevertheless, I really like Crouse as well. He's the youngest on his team, produced strong numbers considering his linemates and a complete PWF to boot. When I mean, PWF, I am not referring to JVR. We really need to get some more first rounders especially if he's going to fall due to apparently being overrated.

Mystifo

No more Mr.FightGuy
May 26, 2011
YYT
If I was to choose I think I would go with Rantanen but I have a limited viewing so I think I would need more of an idea before doing anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad