Crosspost: New Hockey Analytics Site (Hockey Analynix) - NHL Entry Draft Analysis (1995-2018)

Hockey Analynix

Sep 18, 2019
Hi everyone,

I initially posted this thread in the Prospect forum and then someone suggested I crosspost in By The Numbers.

I just launched an analytics website called Hockey Analynix (hockeyanalynix.weebly.com) which analyzes NHL entry drafts from 1995 to 2018. I used to post comments as "Forever 1915" on Canucks Army until I built this website. Hockey Analynix is based off a model that I call the Draft Index and Evaluation Model (DIEM). It indexes players against the best skater and goaltender for each draft year to allow inter-year comparability. The index is a mixture of games played and a performance statistic (i.e. points or save %).

I hope people find this to be a fun tool that provides some unique hockey insights. If you like the site, I'd appreciate it if you could share the link to anyone who you think we would like to geek out over NHL entry draft analysis. I created a Twitter account (@hockeyanalynix) and an email sign-up on the site if you are interested in keeping up-to-date with the site.

Thanks!

Nick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad