Crosby's struggles part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog

I feel kinda bad for those who chose him high in fantasy hockey this year.
Hopefully he can turn it around and show us what he usually does.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
The Sharks are traditionally a stronger team against Crosby. 8 games, 1 goal and 5 games.

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
as long as there are Caps fans willing and eager to start a new thread every time one closes I don't see why not.

Are you suggesting that the highest profile player of this generation doesn't merit discussion when playing like your average 2nd line center? I know it's a Caps fan (the guy is also Habs fan BTW) who continued this thread. But the answer to the question you tried to answer is, we will get part IV if Crosby doesn't get his **** together and start playing even remotely close the level he is supposed to.

I seem to remember you being more than willing to throw mindless jabs against certain player. No matter how he actually is playing. Maybe you should stay out of this thread if your contribution is on the level of petty insults?

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
as long as there are Caps fans willing and eager to start a new thread every time one closes I don't see why not.

I see you're very upset at the fact that a Caps/Habs fan continued the thread. However, don't you think that Crosby's play and stat line is worthy of a discussion? The man who was unanimously called the best player in the world just a year ago and is now 141st in the scoring race, between TJ Oshie and Torrey ****ing Mitchell ?

Mackinnonen

Sep 6, 2015
At this point it's fair to say that he's not winning the art ross. Really hope this isn't the end of Sidney Crosby

Rebuilt

Jun 8, 2014
Tampa
From his play its not the end of Crosby as a high end scoring forward. It is the end of him being the best player in the world.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
I see you're very upset at the fact that a Caps/Habs fan continued the thread. However, don't you think that Crosby's play and stat line is worthy of a discussion? The man who was unanimously called the best player in the world just a year ago and is now 141st in the scoring race, between TJ Oshie and Torrey ****ing Mitchell ?

The discussion seems more about the what than the why, which is what I find these threads the same discussion you can find on NHL.com stats.

The difference in his play is obvious, poor effort. Only game this season where Crosby looked dominant was against Florida, difference was effort.
What happened between last season where he had the best ppg, to this season where he's been around 0.40 ppg? Team is being sold, major roster changes, and bad system. There could be personal issues, but no one knows about them so it's a pointless discussion.

So what this thread should discuss is the possible reasons other than personal issues

Dog

Let me tell you, it feels bad. I also have Voracek and Foligno

It is like the disappointment all-star team

Thats rough, I traded for Foligno at what I though was a decent deal, Hoffman for Foligno straight up. Beginning to regret it slightly.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
So.

Does Crosby get picked for the All Star weekend based on the star power name? or does he get left out due to people evaluating production? should be interesting.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
So.

Does Crosby get picked for the All Star weekend based on the star power name? or does he get left out due to people evaluating production? should be interesting.

Hope he gets left off, who cares about the ASG. But he will get picked because he's Crosby.

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
Nope. Not yet.

If Crosby starts being Crosby again, he's still in it.

Just out of curiosity and cause I have bad access to internet now so I can't check, if Crosby plays the rest of the year on his career average what would his point totals be? Also, if he plays the rest of the season with his last two season average, what will his totals be?

crowi

Registered Loser
May 11, 2012
Helsinki
So.

Well, he skipped ASG last year and received some kind of penalty for it, that meant nothing.
This year.. I think he is going to be picked and I hope he goes as fans are what keeps this entire league alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad