Crosby's "lacrosse style" goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heat McManus

Nov 27, 2003
Alexandria, VA
I've heard the argument that "If Crosby tried that in the WHL (or other leagues) he'd have the s**t knocked out of him the next shift".

Nobody said this about Colin Hemingways between the legs goal. I really don't care what the score was. I think it's sad that people still can't give credit where credit is due.

AJ1982

Feb 27, 2002
New York
Visit site
MeffyuhTJRest said:
I've heard the argument that "If Crosby tried that in the WHL (or other leagues) he'd have the s**t knocked out of him the next shift".

Nobody said this about Colin Hemingways between the legs goal. I really don't care what the score was. I think it's sad that people still can't give credit where credit is due.

Can we not restart this? This conversation ended over month ago.

Avery4Byng*

Hemmingway plays college.... we are talking the WHL here. players are a million times tougher in the dub then in college.... overall i would say the whl is tougher then the Q as well.

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
tray said:
Hemmingway plays college.... we are talking the WHL here. players are a million times tougher in the dub then in college.... overall i would say the whl is tougher then the Q as well.
I dunno but the Q is well known for their goon?
(Laraque,Worell,Brashear,etc...)
and you're talking like if the dub was more physical than the nhl ....
the dub is a very tough league ... but that doesnt mean that every player can't play well if they don't fight everybody ....
BTW crosby is very protected by his teammates so you have to think twice before go after him !!

ZombieMatt

May 20, 2002
I think its more LIKELY he would have gotten clobbered trying that, but you definitely can't say he wouldn't have been able to do it. 9 times out of 10 in the Q he wouldn't be able to either.

The WHL does have rougher defencemen who are more defensively responsible, yes, but Crosby is an amazing talent who probably could have made a decent attempt at pulling that off in any level.

Hockeypuck

tray said:
:lol:

deathbear

Jul 8, 2003
Manitoba
Visit site
i wish crosby would do that every game and after flip the tv cameras the finger and blow kisses to cherry and shanahan. i like both those guys, but they're comments were moronic. creativity with the puck should be honoured, not ostracized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad