Crosby's first goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomerez

Mar 16, 2003
Toronto, ON
Visit site
Was I the only one who was amazed by this?

I mean the goal would have been difficult enough from that tough angle had he been facing the net and had he been on both feet..

But a no-look, on your knee, backhand shot from that angle, without even having to touch the goalie to ricochet in.. it was just perfection *drool*

SpezNc2

Mar 3, 2002
If you're talking about his first against Sweden, you're right. That goal is amazing.....

Of course, it's only a tape-in powerplay goal... But I guess that he is the only persons to be able to score a goal like this... The angle was hard and he was'nt on a perfect position...

Amazing goal

Whats amaze me the most about Crosby is that he is looking the get the job done..... It's what he done....

If it's a scrappy goal, no matters .. If it's a beauty, it's a beauty....

hockeyfan125

Jul 10, 2004
People who discredit garbage goals would rather win a game 3-2 with three garbage goals over two amazing goals, then lose it the other way around. A goal is a goal.

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
His first goal was amazing. But what about the second? He just made the other defenseman look so weak. He was pushing Crosby (who was on his knee), but he (Crosby) managed to keep his stick in front of the net even if all his body was behind... the defender did the right job but Crosby is too strong/skilled.

Really, people who say theat Crosby is too small to play in the NHL is just... TOO wrong. His strenght/frame is exactly like Forsberg IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad