Crosby on the net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian

Mar 1, 2002
Markham, Ontario
Sweet, this is wicked, the fact that I can watch a Rimouski Oceanic game on the internet. The only problem is that the windows media player screen is incredibly small and I can't zoom.

H3ro

Apr 24, 2003
Visit site
Canal Vox is currently broadcasting the Rimouski-Moncton game in Quebec. For those who wanna see Sidney Crosby...

The first period had just finished, so here my impressions on him:

Really really slow start for Crosby, maybe he was a little nervous about his first game in Rimouski. He seem lazy, not trying to get the puck, bad positionning... The only thing he excels was on back-check... I think he touch the puck twice in 15 minutes... And then, he scored a garbage goal on Powerplay, nothing special. After he seem to be more confident, great speed, got a breakway, great passer.

Histrion

Feb 13, 2003
Yeah, a really nice assist.

For those who aren't watching, Sidney's got 1 goal and 2 assists so far.

Histrion

Feb 13, 2003
With some seconds remaining, Crosby make a nice pass to it's teammate in the slot, he shoot, he scores! We'll go to overtime!

1 goal, 3 assists for Crosby so far!

Histrion

Feb 13, 2003
This kid's got some skills, The hype is huge, but it sure didn't came out of no where... I mean... he's great so far.

Histrion

Feb 13, 2003
Crosby Just Score! Oh My God!
Oh My God!

I Can't Believe It!

At 9 Second Of The Ot, Crosby Scores!

Oh Man!!!

H3ro

Apr 24, 2003
Visit site
I was annoyed with all that Crosby's hype, but after seeing him play tonight, THIS GUY HAS IT! MOST IMPRESSIVE JUNIOR PLAYER I'VE SEEN, AND HE HAVE JUST TURN 16... Man, the OT goal was fantastic, a heck of backhand shot, 9seconds, UMBELIVEBABLE. You can now make all Crosby treath you want, this guy deserves it. :bow: :bow:

Reactions: Coolmcneil
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad