Cresting at Rexall Oilers Store

scb23

Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton
Has anyone had a jersey crested at Rexall? I want to get my beautiful new orange jersey done and the they're saying its a 3 week wait at the Oilers Store at Kingsway... How long does it take at Rexall? Do they do it right away? How long does it take usually take?

If anyone here has used them, I'd love to hear your experience.

oilers1994

Jun 8, 2007
Has anyone had a jersey crested at Rexall? I want to get my beautiful new orange jersey done and the they're saying its a 3 week wait at the Oilers Store at Kingsway... How long does it take at Rexall? Do they do it right away? How long does it take usually take?

I work at the Oilers store and the wait time to crest jerseys is the same as Kingsway as we actually send it away to a different company to handle cresting. If you wanted it heat pressed you can get that done at the Custom Corner in Rexall and they will have it done that night. I believe it's $65 but in my opinion it's worth it to get it crested.

Also if you are a SSH you should get a coupon to get cresting for 30% so it would cost $70. Let me know if you have any other questions and I'll do my best to help.

scb23

Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton
I work at the Oilers store and the wait time to crest jerseys is the same as Kingsway as we actually send it away to a different company to handle cresting. If you wanted it heat pressed you can get that done at the Custom Corner in Rexall and they will have it done that night. I believe it's $65 but in my opinion it's worth it to get it crested.

Also if you are a SSH you should get a coupon to get cresting for 30% so it would cost $70. Let me know if you have any other questions and I'll do my best to help.

Thanks! That's what I wanted to know!

Sanchez

Jan 18, 2006
I got the new McDavid orange jersey from nhl.com, with cresting, and the name shows MCDAVID and it should be McDAVID.

Where would a good place to go here to replace the name?

Thanks.

ibis284

Oct 13, 2006

You could try proam sports on St. Albert trail just north of yellowhead. They do the sewn on pro cresting and will honor the STH coupon as well. Also tons of cool memorabilia in the showroom. They are the wholesalers for lots of the stuff you see at rexall.

Stud Muffin

Jan 2, 2014
Manitoba
I got the new McDavid orange jersey from nhl.com, with cresting, and the name shows MCDAVID and it should be McDAVID.

Where would a good place to go here to replace the name?

Thanks.

Damn. You should really be complaining to NHL.com about that. I think it's there problem to fix.

McDoused

Feb 5, 2007
Katy <3
Yeah, I used to work at the Oilers store too and it doesn't matter which location you go to. Even though they say 3 weeks it could be a lot sooner. They just have to cover their own *****. Also with it being Christmas it could be a while :( Either way it's worth every penny.

Sanchez

Jan 18, 2006
Damn. You should really be complaining to NHL.com about that. I think it's there problem to fix.

Yes we complained and they stated that all custom jerseys come in caps. Of course we told them that this isn't the case and you should know how one of your superstars has his name crested. We did get some money back but they were pretty useless.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Yes we complained and they stated that all custom jerseys come in caps. Of course we told them that this isn't the case and you should know how one of your superstars has his name crested. We did get some money back but they were pretty useless.

I bought a McDavid Orange jersey on line from United Cycle and the name bar was spelled correctly (small c).

Looks like the issue might be specific to NHL.com.

Good to know....thanks for sharing.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008

Take it to any one of Uncle Katz's places. He'll be sure to give you a discount.:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad