Crawford named NHL 1st Star of the Week

LordKOTL

Abuse of Officials
Aug 15, 2014
Pacific NW
Don't try with him. He just irrationally dislikes Crawford.

QFT. Any decent fan when their "expendable" player does something well that helps the team (like, you know, win the game) would give credit where credit is due, not continue to bash or make excuses just because their chosen whipping boy gave them an excuse not to whip them.

There are seriously some fans out there that if Crawford pitched a 1-0 shutout seeing over 50 ROT shots and stoning everyone in the shootout (and our boys get a lucky bounce in the shootout--not that I'm ever wishing for such a scenario), would still come off like Crawford wiped his backside into their daughter's hair.

It's comical IMHO. I've not been easy on Bickell but if the man posts a hat trick while putting half the opposition into the third row he'll definitely get some major props from me.

cbh

Aug 24, 2014
Ok so Crawford has a mediocre season all year long and now you are all praising him as hero because he had 3 good games, nice...

....must be hell watching when Crawford/Hawks win. Last years finals must have been the absolute pits for you..

thesaadfather

Kneel Before Saad!
Jan 30, 2014
Ohio
ZOMG The Hawks would have 4+ cups if they had Crosby in net.

Something something Chris Osgood.

Something something great team in front of him.

Am I doing it right?

SAADfather

Dec 12, 2014
Ok so Crawford has a mediocre season all year long and now you are all praising him as hero because he had 3 good games, nice...

Do you even watch the games? Crow had a pretty great start until that ****show of a STL game then hit a slide. He seems to have regained his form and since late November hes been as good as any goalie in the league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad