"Craig's on it" guys

Patch101

Feb 27, 2002
Kamloops
your just pissed cause you need a new avatar.

in that interview Eakins reminded me of an old gagnster I knew back in the day when I skirted the law every so often. Good suit--never wore a tie

Man, I do need a new avatar. Gatta dig up my old MacT one.
I've been here that long :)

MCDAVIDISH

Jul 18, 2011
Edmonton
your just pissed cause you need a new avatar.

in that interview Eakins reminded me of an old gagnster I knew back in the day when I skirted the law every so often. Good suit--never wore a tie

How old are you exactly? hahaThis sounds like you skirted the law back in the 70's with the greasers

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
How old are you exactly? hahaThis sounds like you skirted the law back in the 70's with the greasers

my father was an interesting guy and so I grew up around interesting guys who did interesting things. One reason I am in England is to stay away from the guus I grew up with. I tend to get in trouble when I am around them

rasarhdasd

Apr 12, 2013
How do you let the GM that constructed this roster to continue on and pull the team out of the gutter? This is insanity. The lack of depth at centre and the defence veterans have sunk the team from the start.

The only thing Craig should be on is LinkedIn so he can find his next job.

tinfish

Jul 6, 2011
Edmonton
How do you let the GM that constructed this roster to continue on and pull the team out of the gutter? This is insanity. The lack of depth at centre and the defence veterans have sunk the team from the start.

The only thing Craig should be on is LinkedIn so he can find his next job.

The biggest mistake in this teams rebuild is yet to be made if Mact is allowed to trade one of our "core" or Yakupov.

oilers_guy_eddie

Playoffs? PLAYOFFS!?
Feb 27, 2002
This is Oil Country!
Visit site
Lol, You've been at this HF's party as long as me I see. Rare.

haha, I remember you from way back. Which is pretty amazing because at this point in my life I can't even remember what I had for supper anymore. I was at HF back in the days when it was still running that weird-ass home-brew looking message board. Signed up after they drafted Alexei Mikhnov to find out more about the man, the myth, the legend.

Hope you remember to wear pants this year.

I wish people would quite talking about that. I was wearing pants when I got there.

xauxi

Feb 14, 2003
Visit site
haha, I remember you from way back. Which is pretty amazing because at this point in my life I can't even remember what I had for supper anymore. I was at HF back in the days when it was still running that weird-ass home-brew looking message board. Signed up after they drafted Alexei Mikhnov to find out more about the man, the myth, the legend.
QUOTE]

I still remember those days. After awhile, my Oilers blood chilled off. :laugh:

Playa Hejda

Oct 9, 2013
#yeg
What's up Oilers what's up
MacTavish jump on it, jump on it, jump on it
EakinsLowe jump on it, jump on it, jump on it
Howson jump on in it, jump on it, jump on it...Oooo Lord

Lock

Apr 5, 2008
If by "donuts" you mean the number of wins we've notched since Eakins was fired, then yep, MacTavish is putting up donuts.

Twice as many press conferences as wins in the month of December.

Thats gotta be some sort of record.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad