Craig Cunningham collapses on ice -upd career over but will survive

capebretoncanadien

Nov 29, 2008
I read only little bit of this thread but I bet Craig loved to eat pizza. When everything made of milk oxidize, cholesterol arise. Oxidation is stronger when the milk product has a big surface like milk powder, powder has a much bigger surface, or when the milk product is heated like cheese in pizza. This cholesterol clogs the blood ways. If the heart doesn't get enough blood it won't get oxygen transported with the blood too resulting in a heart attack of the heart muscle.
Better not to eat cheese, pizza and everything made with milk powder.

This is entirely a crock of ****.

Cunningham is fortunate to be alive great to see he's progressing.

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
I read only little bit of this thread but I bet Craig loved to eat pizza. When everything made of milk oxidize, cholesterol arise. Oxidation is stronger when the milk product has a big surface like milk powder, powder has a much bigger surface, or when the milk product is heated like cheese in pizza. This cholesterol clogs the blood ways. If the heart doesn't get enough blood it won't get oxygen transported with the blood too resulting in a heart attack of the heart muscle.

Holy mental gymnastics Batman...

MrClutch86

Aug 23, 2013
Tampa

is this post legit

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB

not sure what to say about this, and i'll refrain, but, ...prepared to be ridiculed, and rightfully so.

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003

That's not a good post Lenny.

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com

Hahahahahahaha.

Man come on, you're smarter than this. How many 20 year olds have heart attacks from eating too much pizza?

He had an underlying heart condition that can go unnoticed in an otherwise healthy individual. Likely hypertrophic cardiomyopathy which essentially makes your heart larger than normal and during exercise can close off, sometimes fatally, blood flow to the rest of the body.

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
That was almost as ****ing stupid as pizzagate nonesense and could be called the same thing.

Patmac40

BESTPOSTERINTHEGAME
Jun 7, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia

Nice to see you posting here in your retirement, Dr. Recchi.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad