TSN: Craig Button - Toronto's top trade targets

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
The minimum for Nylander will be Pesce and Necas. I don't think it can get cheaper than that for Canes

I'd probably be alright with that, if Necas wasn't a C with alot of upside. Seems like losing Pesce when we could just wait a year or two and have Necas likely turn into somebody comprable to him.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Sandin for Tanev straight up would be good. I know the Canucks feel they need RD depth as well, but Sandin is the type of prospect who could replace Edler if the Canucks lose him too, and Juolevi being out for the year adds some more question marks to their defensive prospect depth.
Easy pass on that one...really easy

hector morrison

Apr 1, 2018
Why? How is that much better than your proposal of a first plus a B prospect? I haven't followed Sandin particularly closely so far this season but has his stock risen that far that quickly?
Honestly,he was arguably the best Dman in pre-season some games.

meefer

Jun 9, 2015
Bangkok

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Why? How is that much better than your proposal of a first plus a B prospect? I haven't followed Sandin particularly closely so far this season but has his stock risen that far that quickly?
Easy answer....yes, his stock has risen that fast. Couple that with Tanev having not the best season and it's a quick decline.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad