Injury Report: Craig Anderson placed on IR - (28 Nov, 2019)

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
If Nilsson gets hurt .. the tank will be back on the rails and racing down the track. Not saying I am wishing for that in anyway

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
If Nilsson gets hurt .. the tank will be back on the rails and racing down the track. Not saying I am wishing for that in anyway
Pretty sure the tank is on regardless lol. Team has exceeded expectations by a lot, goaltending has been awesome and we are already near the bottom. I think Detroit May have already locked up last but we will likely be fighting LA for 30th.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Pretty sure the tank is on regardless lol. Team has exceeded expectations by a lot, goaltending has been awesome and we are already near the bottom. I think Detroit May have already locked up last but we will likely be fighting LA for 30th.

You get DJ Smith's signature on this.. I'm with ya

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
I think we are going to see this all season with rookies and vets. The sens will use a slight injury tweak to give a prospect (EB, White etc) some time we off to support fatigue, injury, long term energy etc. On the other side a vet with a minor tweak is coming out of the lineup to give some ice time to a prospect. The Lajoie thing won’t happen this year.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad