Craig Adams best shorthanded pass of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
[NHL]2014020441-615-h[/NHL]

Just an amazing effort by this hard working 4th liner. Chips the puck against the boards and then that patience with the puck... For a guy known only for his great defense and lack of skill, he is proving his doubters wrong with each shift this season :handclap:

Aside from the amazing pass, he has been a moving wall on the pk and one of the biggest reasons for the Pens good pk this season. Is there a 4th liner in the league who works harder and plays with more heart than Craig?

Ralphy*

I'm not trying to be a dick, but I honestly don't understand why this pass is "amazing."

penguins2946*

I'm not trying to be a dick, but I honestly don't understand why this pass is "amazing."

DD is probably the biggest Adams fanboy I've ever seen, he even puts Bylsma to shame. It was a nice pass without a doubt, but this thread is way hyperbolic.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA

Uh, did you even see the way he slid it across to his undefended teammate with moderate velocity? Oates-esque

Ralphy*

DD is probably the biggest Adams fanboy I've ever seen, he even puts Bylsma to shame. It was a nice pass without a doubt, but this thread is way hyperbolic.

I agree it was nice, but yeah, pretty silly for a thread.

I'm glad I at least have some context.

Anyway OP, if you're such an Adams fanboy. What was his GPA at Harvard? :laugh:

Fordy

May 28, 2008
deardiary is either obsessed to the point of insanity with adams or a troll. i'm glad he kept it out of the pens forum this time, anyway

notice he only calls him "craig" lol

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
I thought this was a joke, Then i read even other PIT fans are pretty much facepalming at this. :laugh:

He made a proper pass on a 2on1 to wide open teamate? STOP THE PRESSES.

DanZ

Mar 6, 2008
I'm guessing there isn't much competition for "best shorthanded pass?"

The Undertaker

Jun 22, 2012
Unbelievable effort from an unbelievable player. I just wish my Rangers could somehow get him and reunite the Gladams combo that made Pitt so succesful in the past few seasons.

Ralphy*

Well, if we actually want to turn this into a "shorthanded passes" thread, here's an okay one. Nothing like that delicious Adams feed though.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
That´s the best play that Craig Adams made in like.. forever? Other than that, laughable thread by a Craig Adams fanboy :laugh:

He´s not as awful as he was last season, I will give you that.

Jesus Vitale

Formerly CPZ17
Nov 19, 2010
Pittsburgh
missed most of the game, fully expected a video of him ****ing up instead of him actually doing something good. nothing too amazing, but the chip off the wall was actually a pretty heads up play that i wouldn't expect from Adams. I'll admit that.

Human

cynic
Jan 22, 2011
Bandwagon
Best shorthanded pass by a 4th liner whos last name is Adams.. maybe.

Other than that.. what?

not even that, maybe the best pass by a 4th liner born in Brunei, maybe...

also what was the Jackets defender thinking there trying to cover Adams instead of Letang?

Wolf Without a Howl

97% Mumps Free
Jan 25, 2013
I thought this was a joke, Then i read even other PIT fans are pretty much facepalming at this. :laugh:

He made a proper pass on a 2on1 to wide open teamate? STOP THE PRESSES.

To be fair, coming from Craig Adams, that actually is something to tell the press about :laugh:

[mod]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad