• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
I don't think it's unfair.

Panarin has sucked in this series outside of game 1.

He created nothing in this game and kind of dragged down that whole line.

Trocheck being awesome occurred on special teams.
I do. He's been engaged. I would rather them take what is given instead of forcing something and possibly turn the puck over. I think the mindset this series is "we are the better team, lets not make any stupid mistakes, we are going to get our chances". It's worked. Panarin and Fox will get their points.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
The worst one of the night was in the second period where we had a possession going, somebody was in front for us (I don't even remember who it was) and some idiot Cap comes over and just puts his stick and then his body in a bearhug.

It was holding the stick, holding, hooking, and interference in a span of about 6 seconds.

They called a penalty on the Rangers.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I do. He's been engaged. I would rather them take what is given instead of forcing something and possibly turn the puck over. I think the mindset this series is "we are the better team, lets not make any stupid mistakes, we are going to get our chances". It's worked. Panarin and Fox will get their points.
I don't think the problem has ever been engagement. The problem has been he doesn't produce.

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

Kaapo Cabana

Next name: Admiral Kakkbar
Sep 5, 2014
Philadelphia
I'm not trying to change anything. I don't care about winning this argument. You guys being afraid of Tampa, I cared about. I'm taking a slow victory lap on that one.

In this case, I just think you're all f***ing bananas, but I thought that anyway.
I mean, Tampa is one of the teams on a very very short list with a better pp than us. That’s our biggest strength. Kind of a matchup nightmare. Add the history and it makes sense. Panthers are a brutal matchup for them.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Weren’t you saying you were more afraid of Philly?
Still am.

Talk about a nightmare matchup. We looked like cancer in every single game against Philly this year.
We don’t win a game against Tampa where we spend 20% of that game shorthanded.
Probably not but that's an officiating issue, not a matchup issue.

Tampa's ass.

gabevh3

Oct 13, 2005
It's not the timespan. He was 8 feet behind the guy when he passed the puck.

You can finish a check. You can't skate all the way up to the guy and start a check. It was as obvious as a penalty gets.
8 feet? How big is your tv? Lol at least you didn't say 18 feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad