Post-Game Talk: Coyotes win 4-2 (Dorsett, Vrbata) || Do we get McDavid now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
VZTdoo8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mrmyheadhurts

Registered Boozer
Mar 22, 2007
Vancouver
Last time we saw a kid line it consisted of Josh Holden, Peter Schaefer and Matt Cooke.

Also, as a former kid, I'm offended by this GDT, take it down.:sarcasm:

TheWanderer

Nov 15, 2013
You were so desperately awaiting that grandfather clock's stroke of midnight I can smell it from here. ;)

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
Is it just me or do Jensen and Gaunce look like they want to kill Shinkaruk in that pic? :laugh: Maybe Gaunce is looking in a different direction. Hmm.

I'm awaiting some photo captions. :D

Reckage

Mar 12, 2014
A few weeks ago I was listening to some sports radio guys kicking around the Arizona Coyotes name change. They noted that the team is still kind of Phoenix, but plays its games in Glendale.

So, the end result was "the Arizona Coyotes of Phoenix in Glendale". Sure, sounds like a good team to play for.

Phrazer

Apr 2, 2008
Cairns
I'm fantasizing about Shinkaruk-Horvat-Jensen dominating the game and combining for 3 goals tonight. Big letdown incoming!

Barney Gumble

Jan 2, 2007
I hope Dorsett is in tomorrows game and gets scrappy with him. I just love that nastiness he has shown in those shoving matches.

Hanzal has six inches and forty pounds on Dorsett. He'd be mashed like a potato.

5.11 194 pounds vs 6.7 244 pounds ('It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.").

I think Hanzal will fight Weber instead....(Rypien :()

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
New drinking game. One shot every time you hear the words '200 foot game' relating to Horvat. Another shot every time you hear Kesler and Bonino in the same sentence. And lastly, a shot every time they zoom in on the Stache.

arsmaster*

If any of them looks like a creepy serial killer it's gotta be Corrado in that picture.

DCantheDDad

DisplacedNuckfan
Jul 1, 2013
Edmonton
Honestly, everyone looks exaughsted, like they did all the hard work on the play and Shinkaruk looks like a kid who scored his first goal, "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGIDIDITISCOREDIMTHEBESTEVEROMGOMG"

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad