Pre-Game Talk: Coyotes @ Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Minnesota while 2 points ahead of us lost tonight to St. Louis 3-0.
Vancouver facing LA and hopefully that game doesn't go into OT.

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
How dare we call other teams Mild when we are playing the most boring, frustrating hockey we have in a long ****in time.

Hoping for a win here, but not holding my breath. Minnesota is a good hockey team. Parise is a friggin beast. This team needs a shake up. We need one more top 6, maybe even top 3 forward, and another bottom 6 winger who can play defensively.

Since Vrbata is probably our best scorer, and he is seemingly in another streaky slump, we need someone who we can count on for a goal at least once every 3-4 games.

drgregg

SLAP CHOP
Jun 7, 2012
as seen on TV
Minnesota is playing phenomenal hockey right now: limiting chances, great defence, low shots against and gaudy stats for their netminders; if that sounds familiar its because that is how the Coyotes should be playing.

If their heads are up their rectums once again its going to be a long night without a dramatic comeback at the end due to the Wild's stifling defence.

TheInstigator

Nov 7, 2013
Parise took a puck to the foot blocking a shot last night and was out the rest of the game.

Wild fan here. Aside from Parise's potential injury. Mikael Granlund has been out a few games and Josh Harding has been sidelined due to leg spasms. Torrey Mitchell is also out (who I personally like). Not sure if any of their statuses will change by game time.

I expect you'll see the Wild come out tomorrow either deflated (continuing the trend of the Blues game) or angry and hungry for a win. Stopped by to check out the Klesla analysis and thought I'd drop a note.

Cheers

MP

Feb 8, 2008
Good chance Greiss is in I'd imagine.
Yes. Not because Smith is bad, but because the team, as a unit, needs an attitude adjustment. A wake-up call. Whatever you want to call it. But it does seem like they've grown a mite complacent.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Parise is out at least two weeks. Has knee contusion.

Good luck tonight!

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Would like to see some fight by the Coyotes this evening. I'm not too worried though, this is a Dave Tippet team. We still have 2 games in hand on the Canucks, and 3 points ahead of them for the last playoff spot currently. We still have a little wiggle room, and the other teams are going to have their ruts as well. It's a long season. I just want a clean hockey game, that first period against the Predators was brutal to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad