Pre-Game Talk: Coyotes vs Jets Jan 18 6:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Glad Perreault doesn't have a fracture. Gonna miss a few games though.

Lines? Galiardi in, where does he fit?

LLW
KSF

Gali Lowry Hali?
Thor Slater Peluso?

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
For those of us who slag Ladd from time to time, you soon forget that after watching Ladd on the first Jets goal, hustles his butt down the ice, hammers a Hawk gets possession of the puck, carries it out from behind the Hawks net and lays a perfect pass to Bogo for the Jets first goal!:handclap: Third liner=no frickin way!

PS There is also a reason he wear's the C, heart, grit and ability!

RonJon

May 18, 2011
For those of us who slag Ladd from time to time, you soon forget that after watching Ladd on the first Jets goal, hustles his butt down the ice, hammers a Hawk gets possession of the puck, carries it out from behind the Hawks net and lays a perfect pass to Bogo for the Jets first goal!:handclap: Third liner=no frickin way!

Imposter....what have you done with sip? :sarcasm:

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
@WiebeSunSports: #NHLJets won't provide an update on Mathieu Perreault's status until Sun am and would neither confirm nor deny the report from @renlavoietva

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?

LLW had a great bounce back game.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Very important after the Hawks win to hold serve vs the Yotes.

Board Bard

Dane-O-Mite
Jun 7, 2014
This would be a good time to improve the mediocre home record. But I guess they all would be.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014

Along with Little still possibly the most under appreciated Jet.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Along with Little still possibly the most under appreciated Jet.

There are many, many people on HFJets that appreciate both those players. That said, I've noticed a general lack of care for them from casual, non-HF Jets fans.

Mathmew Purrrr Oh

#meowmeowmeowmeow
Apr 18, 2013
meow
There are many, many people on HFJets that appreciate both those players. That said, I've noticed a general lack of care for them from casual, non-HF Jets fans.

Yeah it can get under my skin at times which is pretty tough to do.

The whole Ladd is a 3rd liner narrative? ugh.

Btw did you know Ladd was 2nd on the Hawks during his time there with a 5v5 p/60 of 2.30? All the man does is score at a first line rate.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Yeah it can get under my skin at times which is pretty tough to do.

The whole Ladd is a 3rd liner narrative? ugh.

Btw did you know Ladd was 2nd on the Hawks during his time there with a 5v5 p/60 of 2.30? All the man does is score at a first line rate.

Well, on a good team, such as one that would be sitting in a playoff spot (4th in the division, 5th in the conference, and 11th in the league), he'd be a third liner.

Oh, wait ... :D

Wedgeden

Mar 31, 2012

Really? I don't think I've ever heard or read a single complaint about Little.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
NHL Player Safety:

Chicago's Daniel Carcillo has been offered an in-person hearing for a cross check on Winnipeg's Mathieu Perreault. Date and time TBD.

Holy smokes! That means a minimum of 5 games, unless I've got my wires crossed. Can somebody confirm or deny?

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Really? I don't think I've ever heard or read a single complaint about Little.

I said lack of care, not so much complaints. He's basically invisible amongst some of my non-Jets crazy friends back in Winnipeg. Anecdotal, but ...

mzappa

Jets fans in space
Jun 27, 2011
Good. Throw the book at that dirty goon

NHL Player Safety:

Chicago's Daniel Carcillo has been offered an in-person hearing for a cross check on Winnipeg's Mathieu Perreault. Date and time TBD.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Holy smokes! That means a minimum of 5 games, unless I've got my wires crossed. Can somebody confirm or deny?

Not necessarily, but in order to be suspended more than 5 games the NHL has to offer an in person. There was one case earlier in the year offered an in person hearing and the suspension ended up 2 or 3 games anyway. It does mean they are considering it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad