Confirmed with Link: Coyotes unveiling new third jersey 6/22

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I really, really want a full rework with the floating head, slightly brighter colors for the HD era, and the GD moon at center ice (want purple but will settle for red). It'd be some of the best branding in the league and easily the best in the valley.
I'd be really interested to see a mock-up of this. Specifically the "slightly brighter colors". I'm really curious what that would look like. I also like the idea of a disembodied Kachina head. The full Kachina logo is just...so...much...

A lighter/brighter purple, green, sand, and red would be interesting to see.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
I could do without the green and purple was just because Colangelo was involved. If they are going to keep the current colors, I'd like more tan with the red, black and white. If they went full remodel I'd like copper and turquoise worked in like the Rattlers.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I could do without the green and purple was just because Colangelo was involved. If they are going to keep the current colors, I'd like more tan with the red, black and white. If they went full remodel I'd like copper and turquoise worked in like the Rattlers.

Green and purple are desert colors. They should stay, the hue just needs to be a bit brighter so they actually contrast from a distance. Same with the maroon.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Green and purple are desert colors. They should stay, the hue just needs to be a bit brighter so they actually contrast from a distance. Same with the maroon.
I wouldn't mind some copper and or sand either.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
I'd be really interested to see a mock-up of this. Specifically the "slightly brighter colors". I'm really curious what that would look like. I also like the idea of a disembodied Kachina head. The full Kachina logo is just...so...much...

A lighter/brighter purple, green, sand, and red would be interesting to see.

p4ML1Wu.jpg

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
The Kachina is beautiful. It is an aquired taste, or was for me, but once I started to see the beauty, I could not unsee it. And it could only grow on me.

Very happy to see it came back. :nod:

Reactions: Sthlmyote

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Just in case any of you were wondering.

The Coyotes den does customize the kachina throwbacks. Well they don’t do it directly. But they will customize ($75 for name and number) and it’s 4 week turnaround time. But the girl on the phone said since it’s the offseason it shouldn’t be that long. I’ll just pick it back up at the first preseason game cuz I have no reason to go back any time before that lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad