Confirmed with Link: Coyotes trade Nick Bjugstad (50% ret) and Cam Dineen to Edmonton for 2023 3rd and Michael Kesselring

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
"The Arizona Coyotes are the worst team in the league, possibly in the League's history, they're historically bad"

GMBA: "And I took that personally. We can be so much worse than this"
Looking at the schedule, I see 3, maybe 4 games the Coyotes have a chance to win this month: STL, NSH, VAN, and CHI.

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
You just know we're getting 100 in April...
Can we trade the Winter your having for Our Winter Here in Western Europe?
Had Like 2 days of light snow in december and thats it. Not much Rain eighter.

We can give you some Pics too.
Rome, Amsterdam, and Pictures of Other cities should do it 😉

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Can we trade the Winter your having for Our Winter Here in Western Europe?
Had Like 2 days of light snow in december and thats it. Not much Rain eighter.

We can give you some Pics too.
Rome, Amsterdam, and Pictures of Other cities should do it 😉
We really, really, really needed the rain. A year ago our drought map showed severe and exceptional drought all over the state.

Now, we're not even abnormally dry. (Just "normally dry" - hey, it's Arizona)

Reactions: Jakey53

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
We haven't Had a normal Winter for 12 years.
Basically the while of Western and aouthern Europe is in a severe drought.

The Garda Lake in italy is down to 33% of its capacity and Others are even worse.
And in middle Europe its dry as Heck.
I know its in German, but from 1.8m onwards we still have a droughth and that in the middle of Winter. Nothing is used to that Here.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Nope.
THe 1983/84 Penguins were the worst team.
BY design.
By design?! Psshhh...what a dumb idea, I bet they totally ruined their culture and probably never really climbed out of the cellar after pulling a stunt like that. :sarcasm:

Spent last 3 months in AZ. Definitely the worst winter there in my 15 years of going. It just never got warm and the wind was way too regular.
The f***ing wind...ugh...it's been horrible this year. Goddamn house be shaking on the regular since monsoons started way back in July!

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
I hope so.

BOOOOOO

I've loved this weather. Absolutely been in heaven. Going on brisk walks in a sweatshirt and shorts. Soaking it in. I see a 79 degree day on the 10 day and am not looking forward to it. I'd enjoy the weather here so much more if every winter was like this. We are about to have like 200 days of cloudless skies and 80+ degrees if we had 165 "chilly" days with some rain and clouds scattered into it each year I would be in heaven.

Reactions: Coyotedroppings

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
BOOOOOO

I've loved this weather. Absolutely been in heaven. Going on brisk walks in a sweatshirt and shorts. Soaking it in. I see a 79 degree day on the 10 day and am not looking forward to it. I'd enjoy the weather here so much more if every winter was like this. We are about to have like 200 days of cloudless skies and 80+ degrees if we had 165 "chilly" days with some rain and clouds scattered into it each year I would be in heaven.
Rain is awesome, winds sucks.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I didn’t like the signing in the summer given his injury history but he impressed. I’d welcome him back in free agency if the price is right.
Time to move on. He will want term and the Coyotes won't and shouldn't do it.

I think this pretty much sums up all of our trading until the draft. I can't see Schmaltz being moved before the deadline. As long as that 23' pick in the Chychryn deal is #13-#6 I am happy with what Bill has done.
What are you going to say if the pick is in the 20's?

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
BOOOOOO

Yesterday was the perfect weather.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
well that 23' pick will be a similar talent to Clarke, if not better.

That was never going to happen. You have to be realistic to the actual return that the Yotes were gonna get for Chych without retention. Bill has done great / fine on every deal he has made minus the Timmins one. It is the idiots on HFboards that overvalued Chych, including myself.
Wrong.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Spent last 3 months in AZ. Definitely the worst winter there in my 15 years of going. It just never got warm and the wind was way too regular.
It's been a cold winter, the coldest since we moved here.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
By design?! Psshhh...what a dumb idea, I bet they totally ruined their culture and probably never really climbed out of the cellar after pulling a stunt like that. :sarcasm:

The f***ing wind...ugh...it's been horrible this year. Goddamn house be shaking on the regular since monsoons started way back in July!
What kind of shack do you live in?;)

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Rain is ok. Wind is terrible (hot or cold).

My ideal day is bright sunshine, dry as a bone, still to slightly breezy, and 50-55 degrees.
About 10 degrees warmer, overcast. Basically May and June before 12 noon on the pacific coast of southern California.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
Don't think it's been mentioned in the thread? Recently realized Cam Dineen is scheduled to become a Group 6 UFA.

Players age 25 or older, expiring contract with 3+ years of professional experience and less than 80 NHL games.

Dineen turns 25 in June, expiring contract, 5 professional seasons and 34 NHL games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad