News Article: Coyotes to Hold Town Hall Meeting on March 26

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
It'll just be them projecting the picture of the dog in the flaming house saying everything is fine. All questions will be answered by that.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Probably going to be a complete gongshow with everyone chipping in their two cents on the arena issue. "Why don't you just buy Gila River Arena?"

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Last time ck26 asked a pointed question but I believe he's off jet setting the world or some such now.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
I'm debating about whether or not to go. I figure I can get 3/4ths of a question out before they send the goons to kick me out Trump-style. :laugh:

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
This is a dog and pony show. Nothing more. I'd rather they had something like an online chat with Maloney or one of the owners so a bunch of questions could get asked. Still wouldn't get and real info but it would probably be more worth reading.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
Last time ck26 asked a pointed question but I believe he's off jet setting the world or some such now.
I asked DM about AHL westward expansion question and was told "we're looking at stuff" then we got Springfield.

I asked DM about Gormley and Laplante and was given a non-answer about both and then Gormley got traded before ever playing for us again and Laplante didn't get signed.

I asked Tipp about NHL-ready young players and he fillled my bingo card with consistency and effort and every night.

I asked DM about Boedker and it played out just like he said it would.

I asked Leblanc about poutine and ketchup chips and we got a Smokes. You're welcome. But the AZRepublic writer who covered the event accused me of being a Canadian fan. **** that noise.

If this is what passes for hard-hitting investigaive journalism, then let's get Sarah fired and I'll take her job, but yeah, won't be able to make it out this time. Come on, forum=40, someone step up!

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
I asked DM about AHL westward expansion question and was told "we're looking at stuff" then we got Springfield.

I asked DM about Gormley and Laplante and was given a non-answer about both and then Gormley got traded before ever playing for us again and Laplante didn't get signed.

I asked Tipp about NHL-ready young players and he fillled my bingo card with consistency and effort and every night.

I asked DM about Boedker and it played out just like he said it would.

I asked Leblanc about poutine and ketchup chips and we got a Smokes. You're welcome. But the AZRepublic writer who covered the event accused me of being a Canadian fan. **** that noise.

If this is what passes for hard-hitting investigaive journalism, then let's get Sarah fired and I'll take her job, but yeah, won't be able to make it out this time. Come on, forum=40, someone step up!

I'd be okay with Sarah getting canned. I have experience in journalism, and I certainly wouldn't use my iPhone as my video recorder. :laugh:

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I'd be okay with Sarah getting canned. I have experience in journalism, and I certainly wouldn't use my iPhone as my video recorder. :laugh:

I hoped she would get better and also ditch that thing. No such luck.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006

Considering budgets and newsroom trends these days, that's probably the best recorder anyone on the Republic's staff owns.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad