Coyotes to announce an arena update today

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Why don't they move the team to Quebec, which would shut up Canadians - myself included, and promise Arizona an expansion team as soon as an arena is built? A Win-Win.

That option's been available - moving outside of state, even temporarily - since well before their current ASU debacle was launched.

Seems like Bettman just doesn't want to, and that's all there is to it. :dunno:

Coyotes are going to be in Arizona forever, or at least as long as he has a say about it. :laugh:

Meanwhile, Coyotes fans after learning about their current digs:

zoolander-ben-stiller.gif

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
That option's been available - moving outside of state, even temporarily - since well before their current ASU debacle was launched.

Seems like Bettman just doesn't want to, and that's all there is to it. :dunno:

Coyotes are going to be in Arizona forever, or at least as long as he has a say about it. :laugh:
I just don't get it. Put a team in QC and shut up Canadians! Why not? God knows, it would do better than many of the current NHL franchises.

Too many Canadian cities now. I honestly don't think anything beyond Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver makes sense.
:rolleyes:

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I just don't get it. Put a team in QC and shut up Canadians! Why not? God knows, it would do better than many of the current NHL franchises.

:rolleyes:

I mean, yeah, it probably would.

Certainly better than Arizona's current situation, anyway, but even IF the league dared to consider moving the team elsewhere to an actual arena while their "real" one was being built, I doubt they'd go as far as Canada.

Either Houston or KC, where there are actual full-sized arenas already up and running.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
I mean, yeah, it probably would.

Certainly better than Arizona's current situation, anyway, but even IF the league dared to consider moving the team elsewhere to an actual arena while their "real" one was being built, I doubt they'd go as far as Canada.

Either Houston or KC, where there are actual full-sized arenas already up and running.
It is such an insult to Canada. Just give us ONE more franchise to make up for the way Bettman abandoned Canada in the 1990's and we'll stay quiet. A Win-Win.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
It is such an insult to Canada. Just give us ONE more franchise to make up for the way Bettman abandoned Canada in the 1990's and we'll stay quiet. A Win-Win.

Yeah I very much doubt that

Mirka the Turka

Jesus loves you
Oct 20, 2022
Hopefully Arizona gets the arena

If they had a good arena and low taxes every player will want to go there

Razamanaz

Oct 22, 2017
Northern Hemisphere.
Can you dig it, can you dig it - there was a black 'n' white Thin Lizzy-gang from the suburbs outside of Jönköping, and punks, who fought the gang raggarna of Road Tramps all weekend long.

...until horses from Götebotg police and batongs came along.

How far Jerusalem (JKPG):

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad