Confirmed with Link: Coyotes sign Lukáš Klok (D) 1-year ELC

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
With Stetcher, Nemeth, Brown, Klok etc... it seems like the intention is to send guys to Tucson to shield them from another horrible tank year if possible. Timmins and Moser will likely be the ones to stay up.

Reactions: Jakey53

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
ah, so now they've set me up for another old man anecdote: on our low, low level beer league team (how low? just ask @Summer Rose ), a few years back we got a new guy named Klock. He....struggled at times, and wasn't the type to hang out after games, so he got a lot of 'advice' from the rest of the team that wasn't intended as hostile although he may have interpreted it as such....so one game I'm sitting at the end of the bench closest to the timekeeper, who after a faceoff forgot to click the switch to restart the timer...I'm screaming at the top of my lungs "Clock! Clock!" when suddenly I hear this irritated "WHAT?!" as this guy skates over to the bench in the middle of the play...:laugh:

you'll never get that 20 seconds back, muahahaha

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
a few years back we got a new guy named Klock. He....struggled at times, and wasn't the type to hang out after games, so he got a lot of 'advice' from the rest of the team that wasn't intended as hostile although he may have interpreted it as such
Great story, and I don’t know if you meant this but I loved it.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
ah, so now they've set me up for another old man anecdote: on our low, low level beer league team (how low? just ask @Summer Rose ), a few years back we got a new guy named Klock. He....struggled at times, and wasn't the type to hang out after games, so he got a lot of 'advice' from the rest of the team that wasn't intended as hostile although he may have interpreted it as such....so one game I'm sitting at the end of the bench closest to the timekeeper, who after a faceoff forgot to click the switch to restart the timer...I'm screaming at the top of my lungs "Clock! Clock!" when suddenly I hear this irritated "WHAT?!" as this guy skates over to the bench in the middle of the play...:laugh:

So..... you're telling us how you got Klock'd once??

Reactions: RABBIT

Art.Vandelay

@kash2112
Aug 2, 2005
Glendale, AZ
I worry about how he'll react to the AZ weather.
melting-clock_400x333.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad