Confirmed with Link: Coyotes sign Jusso Valimaki to a one year extension

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
If you want to be my neighbor: The Tyler is a pet-friendly apartment community in Gilbert, AZ

Haha.

Gilbert isn’t exactly centrally located. It’s a suburb mostly for young families. So I’m half kidding. But it’s an extremely nice place to live so I’m also half serious. And we do have a rink. And we’re very close to Mullett arena. Which is more of a college town area.
Two bed, two bath for $3,190? Holy shit. haha

I do miss that side of town for sure. But I'm really liking how much yard we got at our place in Mesa.

Kai Yo T

Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
We have a 4 lb yorkie who runs my life when I'm home.
Good choice. Including my parents while I was growing up, we've had 5 Yorkies over the last 40 years or so. We've always picked ones that were in the 3-4 lb. range as well. Oh yeah, my ex in-laws also had 2 yorkies One of them hated everyone but my father-in-law. "Wolfie" lol.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Two bed, two bath for $3,190? Holy shit. haha

I do miss that side of town for sure. But I'm really liking how much yard we got at our place in Mesa.
I got a rare decent yard over here. Two story helps.

EDIT: I’ve got to have the lowest household income around here. Wife is a stay at home mom and I sell stuff to schools. Haha. I was just REALLY lucky with timing when I bought and sold my first home and then when I bought my second him. I expect my mortgage payment is 1/3 what my Nextdoor neighbor pays for rent.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad