Confirmed with Link: Coyotes sign Jusso Valimaki to a one year extension

Kaizen

Sep 30, 2004
Prince George B.C.
Hell of a sales job by BA and Bear if that $1M AAV Friedman reported is accurate.

The QO is $1.86M.

Great to see some youngsters buying in to what management is selling.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
We actually save a half million in cap. BA must have some moves planned to hit cap floor for next year. Got to remember we have Ladd's $5.5M coming off the books as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jakey53

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
We actually save a half million in cap. BA must have some moves planned to hit cap floor for next year. Got to remember we have Ladd's $5.5M coming off the books as well.
Retain 50% on Chychrun and extract max value. Buyout Kassian and free up a spot for another contract dump.

Reactions: Mosby

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Valimaki? 1way deal, opportunity (he didn’t play often in Calgary)/trust w GM/coach as they have played him, low taxes, good weather. 1 year deal. Deliver. Arb rights leverage a better deal. He bet on himself in a situation he likes.
Good weather? It was colder in Phoenix this A.M. than Edmonton.:laugh:

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Choose Gilbert! They just finished Epicenter by my house and they’re putting up Modera next. You’ll be right down the road from AZ Ice Gilbert.
is there a preferred listing site I should be looking at?

My plan is to hopefully bring my wife down to see the area next winter. She's never been.

Last edited:

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
There is a former Winnipeg Cop Realtor down here that has helped many Canadians get into homes. Let me know if you would like her contact info and I'll PM it to you.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville

My plan is to hopefully bring my wife down to see the area next winter. She's never been.
If you want to be my neighbor: The Tyler is a pet-friendly apartment community in Gilbert, AZ

Haha.

Gilbert isn’t exactly centrally located. It’s a suburb mostly for young families. So I’m half kidding. But it’s an extremely nice place to live so I’m also half serious. And we do have a rink. And we’re very close to Mullett arena. Which is more of a college town area.

Reactions: hbk

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
If you want to be my neighbor: The Tyler is a pet-friendly apartment community in Gilbert, AZ

Haha.

Gilbert isn’t exactly centrally located. It’s a suburb mostly for young families. So I’m half kidding. But it’s an extremely nice place to live so I’m also half serious. And we do have a rink. And we’re very close to Mullett arena. Which is more of a college town area.
Are you calling his wife a dog?:laugh:

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site

Haha.

Need to get my wife down to AZ. She needs to fall in love with it. We have a 4 lb yorkie who runs my life when I'm home.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad