Confirmed with Link: Coyotes sign Josh Brown to a 2 year contract ($1.275M AAV)

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
rhd, at best 3rd pairing but better off as a 7 or 8. Tough, big. That's about it.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Big, hits a lot, wins all his fights, usually in fairy boring fashion. Takes care of his corner and chips it out. He’s Ilya Lyubushkin but cheaper and from Ontario.

Skating is a bit worse than Lyubushkin's from what I've seen but love the fit and pick up.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Are we going from small and fast to big and slow. Can't we find common ground?

Armstrong has a type. He likes guys as big as he is. He also likes draft picks - high draft picks - and he's made no effort to hide that he wants Bedard or Michkov next draft.

We're going to see how all of this comes together this season whether we like it or not.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
This team can't skate or score but we can make any team pay for daring to do the same against us. Plus we are well on the way to another great draft. It is kind of comical but I love it. And who knows maybe some of these guys will turn into legit players themselves.
Last year was the preseason of tanks. This is the draft that matters.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
I can’t wait for June 2023 when everyone will be talking about how this draft(2023 draft) is sub-par and next years draft(2024 draft)is the best draft since 2013.
Depth they might be doing that but not the top end talent. I had season tickets to the Pats last year and believe me Bedard is the real deal.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
This team can't skate or score but we can make any team pay for daring to do the same against us. Plus we are well on the way to another great draft. It is kind of comical but I love it. And who knows maybe some of these guys will turn into legit players themselves.
Comical?

Depth they might be doing that but not the top end talent. I had season tickets to the Pats last year and believe me Bedard is the real deal.
I heard that about Wright as well.;) To bad Bedard goes to Chicago.:sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad