Confirmed with Link: Coyotes sign F Zach Sanford to 1-yr, 2-way (1/6/24 - waived and claimed by CHI)

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
…. And no this isn’t a Galchenyuk replacement. The team is still working on that. :D

This was planned.
Tarasenko!!!! :) Need to get this Russian thing right before the kids arrive in a couple years.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
There is another rumour out there beyond Dumba?
No. Morgan just said they’d have signed Sanford regardless of Galchenyuk and that Galchenyuk “replacement” signing would be coming.

My take? The team is horsefeeding Craig, here. They were really planning on signing two late 20s LW reclamation projects to two-way last chance deals? Maybe. But I kinda doubt it.

Reactions: ck26 and Mosby

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
No. Morgan just said they’d have signed Sanford regardless of Galchenyuk and that Galchenyuk “replacement” signing would be coming.

My take? The team is horsefeeding Craig, here. They were really planning on signing two late 20s LW reclamation projects to two-way last chance deals? Maybe. But I kinda doubt it.
Then again you could be horse feeding us too. :D

Seriously…. I think Craig was being straight up. No way they could have pivoted to Sanford that quickly after Gally lands in the pokey.

rt

May 13, 2004
Then again you could be horse feeding us too. :D

Seriously…. I think Craig was being straight up. No way they could have pivoted to Sanford that quickly after Gally lands in the pokey.
I didn’t say Craig was horsefeeding us. I said the team was horsefeeding him. There’s a distinction there.

As for Sanford, he’s been staring at his phone waiting for two weeks.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
That’ll happen when you manage to go an entire nhl game without a single shot or scoring chance occurring for your team at any point when you are on the ice. Uncommonly terrible.
But he made a good stand in for O’Brien in the penalty box. :naughty:

There were a few times he was visible. Just not on the scoring side of it.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
I think one big issue going 11 F is that if guys like Sanford are getting more ice time…not the best for the team. Or if other players are getting over played and tired to not have Sanford on the ice…not ideal either.

He’s not impressed me at all. Very blah. No hits, no offensive output/not good at keeping possession necessarily. Just there.

Reactions: rt

rt

May 13, 2004
I think one big issue going 11 F is that if guys like Sanford are getting more ice time…not the best for the team. Or if other players are getting over played and tired to not have Sanford on the ice…not ideal either.

He’s not impressed me at all. Very blah. No hits, no offensive output/not good at keeping possession necessarily. Just there.
Completely agree.

I understand leaving Guenther and Doan in Tucson to bake. But can’t we give Jan Jenik one last long look? See if he’s even worth keeping or not? Why is it Keleman, Sanford, and Kirkland? We already know these guys aren’t it. Isn’t it worth seeing if that Tony sliver of hope in Jenik blossoms into something?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00