Confirmed with Link: Coyotes sign D Cameron Crotty to 3-year ELC

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Is it just me or do we sign and trade for any RD we can find?

BU is a good school for development. I anticipate he will take a couple of years but I think he has a shot to be a 5/6 D.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Is Ty Emberson next? Which of the two is better? I liked Emberson’s game at the U18s but haven’t seen much of him lately (apart from U20 where he was quiet) Didn’t see Crotty at all this season either.

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
Is Ty Emberson next? Which of the two is better? I liked Emberson’s game at the U18s but haven’t seen much of him lately (apart from U20 where he was quiet) Didn’t see Crotty at all this season either.

I am quietly confident that we have some players who might get a cup of coffee in the NHL in about 2-3 years. I thought that one of Callahan, Crotty, or Emberson has a shot after their college careers are up.

Amazingly, I am not as high on Busby. I say amazingly because I felt like there was a lot to like about him, but I think he had a knee issue a year ago that slowed his progress.

Don't know enough about Karow, either, although that guy seems to have some decent size to him.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1