GDT: Coyotes @ Sharks 9/25 7:30

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
Torres!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeMelo, Mueller and Young on D? That should be interesting.

Yeah Donskoi, Goldy and Meier!!!

Excited to see the boys at the Tank tonight!

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
Torres, Brown, and McLaren are all in the same lineup

We can't possibly lose

Lol, is this Michalek's 3rd stint with the Coyotes?

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Arizona is really bad, but Strome, Domi, Duclair, Dvorak, and Perlini is a studly group of forward prospects.

Glad to get another look at Donskoi and one at Demelo and Meier.

Torres, Brown, and McLaren are all in the same lineup

We can't possibly lose

Lol, is this Michalek's 3rd stint with the Coyotes?

If one of them runs Downie and then gets sent down, I'm happy.

wishman

Jan 20, 2007
Torres!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeMelo, Mueller and Young on D? That should be interesting.

Yeah Donskoi, Goldy and Meier!!!

Excited to see the boys at the Tank tonight!

There are 21 skaters listed. So 3 will be scratched. Guessing one will be Torres.

Ronnie Residue

Burns is daddy.
Feb 15, 2015
On, Canada
I don't know that you do that to a decently skilled veteran coming off an injury. Better he try it now than during a points on the line game.

We'll see.

Agreed. Why not throw him in a game that doesn't matter as a test? the only scenario where I would scratch him is if there was big risk in injury pushing it faster. Torres should be fired up and ready to go tonight!

Used As A Shield

Aug 10, 2011
Heh, wasn't it a preseason game against the ducks that originally injured Torres? I wonder if he will play Sunday...

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
Ppl would realize the game is so much better watching without the constant babblong of the announcers.

That game a few years ago where the power went out and they couldn't get the PA systems working for the first two periods was one of my favorite games ever to attend. It was just fantastic watching hockey without all the ******** going on.

Though the total pitch black when the power went out and before the emergency lights came on was a bit disconcerting.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
That game a few years ago where the power went out and they couldn't get the PA systems working for the first two periods was one of my favorite games ever to attend. It was just fantastic watching hockey without all the ******** going on.

Though the total pitch black when the power went out and before the emergency lights came on was a bit disconcerting.

Coolest game i ever watched was one of the rookie games a few years back against vancouver. The only sounds they had were arena sounds. It was super cool.

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008

That was the home opener against Boston if I recall correctly. It was a very rare opportunity to watch an NHL game in that type of environment. I was really hoping they would just leave the speakers off for the entire game.

Looking forward to the game tonight.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
@LS Video Post: I'm startin' to like this guy.

Me too. I'm a little scared by it. His reputation is way opposite of my general opinion of him as a Shark so far. Heck, he played Hertl at C after 1.5 games when it took McLellan a year and a half to do so.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad