GDT: Coyotes @ Sens Jan. 31 - where PreGTs become GDTs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Not true.

I tuned in at the start of the 2nd, and Arizona controlled that first 10 minutes.

Classic Ottawa didn't show up for the 2nd period.

Agreed. They started playing better after the half of the second period. Then it was over.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Lehner made some terrific saves to keep Ottawa in it before they found their legs.

He stopped 7 shots in their last PP before Ottawa took over with 2 quick goals to take the lead.

SilverSeven

Apr 16, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
Just finished the game. Strong rebound game from Lehner. Wasnt challenged too much but was there when needed. Neither goal was on him.

Man, Arizona is B-R-U-T-A-L

bacon25

Unenthusiastic User
Nov 29, 2010
Group Study Room F
Good to see the Sens have a good game, Arizona has really bottomed out, still that PP of the Sens is piss poor, game should have been 6-1 at the end of the first.

WhiteLight*

Yandle is passing and puck handling machine. Flawless, no mistakes, no bobbling pucks. Makes that PP look ultra efficient and controlled

BigBush*

Lehner is swimming in his crease way too much. On his back, belly, feet above his head at times. I don't know much about goaltending techniques, but it's going to be tough to be consistent using the techniques Lehner regularly uses.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Yandle is passing and puck handling machine. Flawless, no mistakes, no bobbling pucks. Makes that PP look ultra efficient and controlled

He's far from flawless. Don't get me wrong, he's a great PMD. But he makes his share of turnovers and defensive mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad