Pre-Game Talk: Coyotes @ Senators Tuesday Oct. 18 7:30pm | TSN5, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indrew

Feb 6, 2007
What do you think the over/under is on how many Coyote rookies score their first NHL goal tonight?

Chychrun
Crouse
Dvorak
Strome

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
No morning skate. Have to wait for Boucher's media availability at 12:30 to find out any lineup details.

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
Based on the first three games I am of the opinion that the "new" system Boucher is looking to install becomes very evident to the opposition by the end of 20 minutes. They seem to be able to clog up the Sens entries and passing lanes. Often see two of our guys in the same space.

I'm feeling they need to isolate certain aspects of the game they want to play and get them right, one issue at a time. I feel like they are trying to do it all at once. And it is frustrating some I think. Stone has been invisible by example.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Only memory of Arizona last year was Boedker torching us for the trick then coming back shortly after with Colorado and doing it again. Hopefully the boys come out like they did yesterday but this time we get a save.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Seems as though Special teams and goaltending have been killing us.

Odd part is in our opener against the leafs, I really thought the special teams looked great.

here's hoping the PP can get on the board, and we can get that monkey off our backs. once the flood gate opens, I think we'll see a much looser PP with passes clicking and shots a plenty.

Indrew

Feb 6, 2007
Only memory of Arizona last year was Boedker torching us for the trick then coming back shortly after with Colorado and doing it again. Hopefully the boys come out like they did yesterday but this time we get a save.

He torched us for 2 hat tricks last season, but both were as a Coyote. I'm not looking forward to playing San Jose this season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad