Recalled/Assigned: Coyotes Recall Hudson Fasching from Tucson. (Back to Tucson 3/8/19)

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Fasching was traded for BHickey (a third round pick in 2014) AND Sislo (UDFA) so is probably a better replacement than Brassard who is only valued at a third round pick.

Reactions: DoanStopBelievin

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
This is... not who I expected we'd call up.

I didn't expect anyone in particular, but when I saw that it was Fasching we called up, I was surprised.

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
Fasching.
Just perfect.
It's fasching in europe (Most Call IT carneval, but in the southern parts (Bavaria, switzerland) it's called fasching).
So it's perfect. I Like that very much.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Who knows, maybe he will work well in Tocchets system. He was pretty highly regarded at one point in time.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Over Fasching? I ****ing hope so. If not, it’s unforgivable we haven’t traded him by now.
Fischer is young and benching him will do him more good than harm. I have said many moons ago that Fischer should be sitting. Trading him now, or even thinking about trading him is really dumb. Give the kid some time.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
We sat Rundblad for like 40 something games straight, and that worked out great. Fischer just needs to wait until next November, and we'll see what he's learned from up in the pressbox:popcorn:

Reactions: CC96

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
We sat Rundblad for like 40 something games straight, and that worked out great. Fischer just needs to wait until next November, and we'll see what he's learned from up in the pressbox:popcorn:
Are you comparing Rundblad to Fischer? Last year Fischer played very well and this year he is having a hard time of it no doubt, but so is Keller and probably many other players playing in their sophomore season. The good ones adjust, so let's give Fischer a chance he deserves.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad