Coyotes partner with Fanatics Retail Group to run team store at Jobing.com Arena

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
http://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/...artner-with-fanatics-retail-group-to-run.html

A private sports merchandise company will take over management of the Phoenix Coyotes team store at Jobing.com Arena.
Jacksonville, Fla.-based Fanatics Retail Group will renovate the Glendale arena store this summer. It will reopen in September before the next National Hockey League Season.

Well, if you don't have the results wanted from merchandise sales, this is definitely one way to find a new approach. Or will this change the HRR impact (IOW move it out of HRR and move "profits" into umbrella organization)?

Will be interesting to see the change of merchandise selection and any price differentials.

Killion

Feb 19, 2010
... Thank you LadyStanley. And as it's an absolutely minor move by IceArizona affecting only the fans in Phoenix attending games, perhaps the odd fan considering an on-line purchase or retail live in person, thread better deposited into the Team Page....

Continue here...

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
The Coyotes team store at Jobing.com Arena will undergo a significant renovation during the off-season and will re-open in September. The new team store will offer fans more merchandise choices, improved customer service, state-of-the-art technology and a quicker checkout process. Coyotes fans will benefit from Fanatics’ top-rated customer-service policies, yearlong returns and 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

Only been in the store a few times since the arena opened. Never struck me as anything special. At least with this and the Tim Hortons there's evidence IA is attempting to improve the experience for fans.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
What's depressing is I went to Lids at Tanger Outlets and they didn't have Coyotes hates. They had a couple, but that's what they do is sell hats. It was depressing. I wanted a fitted hat I could wear, and honestly most fitted hats suck. There is much more that needs to be done.

Desert Ice 11

I'm here!
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe
What's depressing is I went to Lids at Tanger Outlets and they didn't have Coyotes hates. They had a couple, but that's what they do is sell hats. It was depressing. I wanted a fitted hat I could wear, and honestly most fitted hats suck. There is much more that needs to be done.

Same for every hat store in almost every mall. It annoys me more when they have more blackhawk hats than coyote hats.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix

Just Sports at Westgate has lots of Coyotes hats. Got a decent fitted one last time I was there.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
I got a pretty bad ass coyotes hat at hat club in chandler mall. Predominantly black with a red bill. Has the primary logo on the front and the PHX patch on the back

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Same for every hat store in almost every mall. It annoys me more when they have more blackhawk hats than coyote hats.

Blackhawks have a very marketable and well-known logo. It's the same story here in Utah where we don't even have an NHL team. Lots of Hawks hats.

Also lots of Kings hats here.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Blackhawks caps? I suspect that there are more Detroit Red Wings hats than Blackhawk and Coyotes caps combined here in AZ.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad