Status
Not open for further replies.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
What team will we get?
Jekyll or Hyde?

Also, can we stop with the 8:30 start times. That’s my bed time. Good god

The people that stayed awake for like 7 straight days in the nightmare on Elm Street movies??? Impossible. I can’t even stay awake for 16 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: Duke74

Reasonable Oil Fan

Oct 7, 2022
In the Real World
The Coyotes are dangerous at times. As mentioned, good goaltending, hard working, well coached and quick. We better be ready or it could be a tough night.
Hopefully Arizona will have one foot on the plane as this is the last game of their long road trip.

Reactions: Fixed to Ruin

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Going to have to find an “alternate” feed for this one. Blacked out here because god knows you do things like that when your trying to build the game in a market that absolutely sucks balls.
At the very least, it gives us fans a chance to scout Chychrun.
Some on the board said collectively HFOil would be a better GM than Holland. So let’s fill our boots tomorrow. I look forward to the scouting report and trade proposals.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
What team will we get?
Jekyll or Hyde?

Also, can we stop with the 8:30 start times. That’s my bed time. Good god

The people that stayed awake for like 7 straight days in the nightmare on Elm Street movies??? Impossible. I can’t even stay awake for 16 hours.
You have young children, don't you?

Reactions: tardigrade81

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Chychrun in town. Maybe we'll get back in the Chychrun sweepstakes once Holland and friends gets his eye balls on him. I don't think our scouting staff has access to TVs, whoever we target will need to have played in Edmonton.

Harry Curry

Oct 10, 2022
I'm optimistic for tomorrow as long as Hyman plays ... and of course Campbell isn't starting.

Yamoto wasn't as rusty as I feared he would be yesterday. Holloway played one of his better games of the year.

Skinner played like a true number one. If the defense has any pride they will collectively pull their heads out of their butts.

Broberg ha a decent game, for him. The rest of the defence played like garbage.

This is a real gut check game for Bouchard.

Hyman and Yamamoto in the lineup and things don't look that bad up front. They don't have to run McDrai. If they do it will be a real sign Draisaitl's injury is still not healed.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
My guess is Campbell is starting at 7:30, the rest of the team should roll in about 8:15 when it’s 2-0 Coyotes.

I almost never predict a loss but this is a very well coached Coyote team which has zero to lose and from all accounts works their butts off which would be interesting to see from Kassian as we haven’t seen that for a couple years.

I’m on the fence. Going with either a humbling 5-2 loss or a 7-1 blowout win.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
1670415940104.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad