Confirmed with Link: Coyotes name Ari Segal as COO

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
Does this guy also not know anything about hockey, or does his job require him to know anything about hockey? His title doesn't contain the word hockey, but you never know.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Does this guy also not know anything about hockey, or does his job require him to know anything about hockey? His title doesn't contain the word hockey, but you never know.

He was previously the President of Business Operations for the AHL San Diego Gulls and has an MBA from Stanford's business school. I think he's fairly well-qualified.

WrinkledPossum

Play Dead
Apr 23, 2016
He was previously the President of Business Operations for the AHL San Diego Gulls and has an MBA from Stanford's business school. I think he's fairly well-qualified.

Yes. And the Gulls did very well last year. The Gulls avg'd 9000 to their games which was the second highest in the AHL.

I'm guessing he'll be somehow involved in helping to setup Tucson this year while working solely with the Coyotes in the future. Just my guess.

And from the press release he'll be reporting to Leblanc. So sounds like he could be the #2 guy in the front office.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX

He worked for McKinsey. Nothing to worry about with this hire.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad